Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

You should go 18s then :sunglasses:
4 Likes

4wd with these would be killer bro

5 Likes

Shit. Had not seen those. That’s probably the ticket while I wait on others. I’m going to reach out to hglc to see if they’ll sell them.

4 Likes

What color did you get on your 44?

2 Likes

i think they do, but honestly just buy straight from flipsky, I ordered these last week on Tuesday, and they are out for delivery already with DHL shipping option. and I think they are quite a bit cheaper straight from flipsky.

3 Likes

@Skyart what’s the plan for the motors?

3 Likes

Basically unobtainium at this point, Janux gear drives for TBcnc trucks. Got the last set he ever made before he left esk8 DIY world. I think TB6380 miiigt fit, but i don’t have any at the moment and Dex is out of stock. Also been wanting to see what all the battle hardened rage is all about with these flipskys. Going to run the 190kv at 14s on the new spintend dual 75v vesc

6 Likes

Super clean can’t wait to see the final build :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks Bro! I am exited too! will be my first build at a voltage higher then 12s

5 Likes

IMO, you’re better off going with the higher kv motors and gearing down. Unless you’re stuck with limited ranged gear-drives, I guess. GDs aren’t really conducive to running big power, imo, b/c of their ratio limitations (and the fact that most of them use plastic gears :scream:)

3 Likes

Where did he go?

2 Likes

This just reminded me. Does anyone here have the as150 switch print files? The ones from thee we do not name?

1 Like

New is relative :sweat_smile: I fucked the calibration couple months back wanting to level the bed. Just got enough spare time to fix it. But yes I’ll gladly print anything needed

3 Likes

My buddy’s printer failed at a Kweld case a month ago and the mess is still on the build plate I think lol

His printer is about as reliable as my builds.

2 Likes

I was getting to these points about quarterly, so I sold the piece of shit printer that was leaving me high and dry, and I bought a Prusa lol.

5 Likes

I’ve got a prusa clone. Does the job till I learn to use my fusion 360 properly. Then I’ll have a reason to upgrade

2 Likes

ahem derail

2 Likes

FUCK!!! THIS IS WHY I WENT DIRECTLY TO THE RANDOM THREAD…it’s all his fault🤣

3 Likes

Feel free to migrate post 48 and after. You know, if migrating is something yall do. I dont know the rules, i just work here man.

3 Likes

Nobody knows the rules :expressionless:

i blame @BillGordon

4 Likes