Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Shhh don’t tell anyone but currently I only have one of my own. There are several others laying around, but they’re not mine.

I do actually sell things :joy: but I collect a lot more than I sell.

5 Likes

this raises only like 100 questions but I’ll leave it alone :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I beat up kids on the street and steal their eboards.

Should answer most of your questions I assume.

6 Likes

How much? From what I heard selling moon drives brings bad luck.

4 Likes

$2000 me thinks

2 Likes

UBOTY contender right there. That’s Ultra Board Of The Year. Yes the category name pains me, but that’s got to be the best one to date. Looks mallgrabable too.

7 Likes

:rofl: it’s true, but wow man, thank you!! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@whaddys yOU’RE nearly me now

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: bruuuhhh freel man, just chop it off already!!
You’re a fucking superman for doing what you do man, insanity. I WILL be asking for tips from you after my fusion, back to the binding or no bindings discussion

4 Likes

Yooooo @whaddys
are those 10’’ or 9’’ wheels?
3ds 4.65’’?
this is crazy
did i miss a build thread?

4 Likes

Dude bindings have been tearing my groin muscles apart lately :joy: but to be fair, there is 30kg strapped on down there, im sure your build weighs a lot less :joy:

6 Likes

Where is deckoz when we need him?

7 Likes

Yeah brother, there is a build thread Here.

Yeah man 3DS 4.65s but KENDA 8X3S. They fit perfecrly

3 Likes

Yup, that thing is tight and unique. Big ups, @whaddys !

3 Likes

@BillGordon I swear to God my next build is going to be modeled off the exway flex and will be 110% waterproof and I’m gonna ship it to you to show you my appreciation for everything you’ve done!

5 Likes

I’ll be on the lookout for a big box! No need, but very cool of you to say.

6 Likes

I’ll take it

4 Likes

When I ordered Knox had closed down for a week long holiday, and estimated a shipping date of 7 September because one of the items was on backorder. It arrived today (from the UK to Australia).

The gear screams quality. I’ve owned quite a bit of motorcycle gear in my day, and this rates with the best of it. YKK zippers throughout, quality fabric you can feel and leather panels on the shirt, with double stitching in high stress zones.

You can see right through some panels on the shirt, but it’s still rated as a CE certified Class A garment under the new PR EN 17092 legislation, and it has thumb loops.

The shirt sits skin tight but completely comfortable, which is their ethos, that padding should be against your skin. It can be worn on its own or with any outer layer.

The outer jacket is material, but feels almost like alcantara, really nice fabric. It has quality snaps everywhere, backed by more YKK zips, and is adjustable via cuff-, sleeve-, trunk- and rump zips.

The finishing touches? It’s waterproof, has taped seems, a cotton liner, reflective panels and sleeves, gusseted shoulders and a thick YKK zip to connect to their pants (when I get those, which I now will). The word “premium” comes to mind.

Lastly, it comes with a complementary laminated wood hanger and cotton travel bag.

https://www.planet-knox.com/urbane-pro-best-package-offer-sale/

11 Likes

need to smile mate. that’s what selfies are for
see the difference?
20 years younger

9 Likes

Did I ever tell I still wait my lazyrolling order from January…

That jacket looks really nice and the bundle is reasonable priced.

10 Likes