Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Turns out, I was not the craziest person out in my park last night.

7 Likes

that looks like too much fun! is @soflo here yet? Jeremy does all sorts of crazy things in the air wingsuit and all…

@Abusfullofnuns tom, what board were you crushing it on last night?

4 Likes

Same as always, Century 40

Need a battery to finish one build(with your gear drives) and need to finish the deck for my daughters build. The 44 Jamie is finishing, so it may take priority after I finish my daughters. She asks everyday, but I have too much to do to be waiting on coats to dry.

4 Likes

No, @Zwak banned all competition for the upcoming “Handsomest Man in Esk8” contest.

7 Likes

Its nothing personal, just business

7 Likes

Yannick I know it’s you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That smells like Mainsedora to me, too.

5 Likes

Louston, we have a problem. We got spotted. Hiss Bill’s rose panties he has in his collection.

5 Likes

Good to see you here!

6 Likes

Greetings are going back to ya. :kissing_heart:
I seem to be more known around esk8. (It’s just a conclusion)

4 Likes

Loving the brony pride flag man. That heat press is earning its worth. Hat looks cool too :wink:

6 Likes

That’s for deftones my friend…but I’ll let it slide this time if you needed someone to connect with on your love for my little pony!

4 Likes

I need to make the design smaller or in 2 pieces. It’s a bit awkward to position all in one piece.

Gonna do a shirt tomorrow me thinks.

3 Likes

Yeah the hats are tricky with large patterns. Be careful with mesh trucker hats, they melt easily allegedly

3 Likes

I had the plastic part tucked behind to stand that the press comes down on. Only problem I had was the press created some creases in the hat.

I’ll try it a few more times!

2 Likes

Dooooood I need one of those hats…

2 Likes

Stop the brutalizing guyz. :joy:

4 Likes

Not sure where to put it but @Andrew your forum is a bit buggy it seems. My verfification email came i think over 24 hours later.

@Creavenger still hasn’t got his

5 Likes

Traffic has picked up significantly in the last week. I know we were having some email issues. Working to get it sorted. Glad to see you and your fishnets over here.

5 Likes

Yup, the guys have been manually updating accounts, so no one has fallen through the cracks.

There’s a new mailserver being stood up soon which should solve these issues.

6 Likes