Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Yannick I know it’s you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That smells like Mainsedora to me, too.

5 Likes

Louston, we have a problem. We got spotted. Hiss Bill’s rose panties he has in his collection.

5 Likes

Good to see you here!

6 Likes

Greetings are going back to ya. :kissing_heart:
I seem to be more known around esk8. (It’s just a conclusion)

4 Likes

Loving the brony pride flag man. That heat press is earning its worth. Hat looks cool too :wink:

6 Likes

That’s for deftones my friend…but I’ll let it slide this time if you needed someone to connect with on your love for my little pony!

4 Likes

I need to make the design smaller or in 2 pieces. It’s a bit awkward to position all in one piece.

Gonna do a shirt tomorrow me thinks.

3 Likes

Yeah the hats are tricky with large patterns. Be careful with mesh trucker hats, they melt easily allegedly

3 Likes

I had the plastic part tucked behind to stand that the press comes down on. Only problem I had was the press created some creases in the hat.

I’ll try it a few more times!

2 Likes

Dooooood I need one of those hats…

2 Likes

Stop the brutalizing guyz. :joy:

4 Likes

Not sure where to put it but @Andrew your forum is a bit buggy it seems. My verfification email came i think over 24 hours later.

@Creavenger still hasn’t got his

5 Likes

Traffic has picked up significantly in the last week. I know we were having some email issues. Working to get it sorted. Glad to see you and your fishnets over here.

5 Likes

Yup, the guys have been manually updating accounts, so no one has fallen through the cracks.

There’s a new mailserver being stood up soon which should solve these issues.

6 Likes

Ah got it. Will notify brian about it.

Listen here you little shi… Uhm…Yeah i’m happy too!

@BillGordon Feels so nice talking to you again.

Time for a title?

5 Likes

Good luck sleprock?

4 Likes

Good luck hasn’t happened yet

5 Likes

There we go

5 Likes

Yeah anyone who doesn’t receive an activation email, we will manually activate your account for now.

Even with all the mail settings turned down the sudden spike in activity over the last week has been hammering our meager limits.

We’re switching over to mailgun today if all goes well.

Please just let one of the moderators know and they can get your account fixed up in the interim.

3 Likes