4 Likes

but exactly how much butter?

4 Likes

:unicorn: :butter:

Secret, hidden

4 Likes

sssssh thats secret!

2 Likes

I confess I was thinking that fuse looked really out of place with the rest of the attention to the board, much better now

5 Likes

f* ckity f*ck that’s smart
no really, i can see how that’s way more confortable the way you hold it… you can take away your thumb and you still have a full grip

8 Likes

Ooooohh, whatchu doin Rosco? Plz make a workshop thread :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Haha. Time laid up injured I bought a bunch of gear so I can try make some cool stuff. (Shipping the veneer from USA to NZ is fucken expensive so I won’t do that again)

Bamboo and Maple Veneer, UD carbon, Biax fibre glass, Spheretex SBC composite core material. A good amount of supplies…
Interested in Kooks race board plans, but will start simple myself. Veneer and carbon LDP platform deck, then maybe a carver type deck with some camber and a bit of flex, who knows.

Plans haven’t crystallised yet, but when I’m back in action and in the garage making stuff (after some more healing and Achilles rehab), I certainly will. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Look forward to seeing what you got cooking :ok_hand: heal quicker!

6 Likes

No way those Spade terminals match the current rating of that fuse.

7 Likes

What ya putting there? Stormcore?

7 Likes

Probably analog board :relieved:

8 Likes

MESC I think

5 Likes

TB VESC 6

13 Likes

Sweet. Loved the set I have. Just couldn’t keep them cool enough for my fat ass.

7 Likes

Same. But it’s the boards fault. Big girl problems. Gotta heatsink those fuckers dude.

10 Likes

…and you esk8 through it (by accident).

5 Likes

So you’re going to be using Littelfuse Midi like the Stormcores now?

5 Likes

Somehow never thought of you as a Boosted guy.

6 Likes