STOBA Bomber 3kW "eBike"

@Scepterr do you know if this hub would work with that frame? And if this hub is worthy?

mmmm ready to roll, new tires on

15 Likes

yeah that should work

5 Likes

What do you think about that hub motor that was being sold on .news a while back? It was like $100.

I just need to figure out a good way to build something like this without dropping multiple thousands of dollars i don’t have.

6 Likes

that’s what we were talking about earlier, it won’t work on this frame

6 Likes

Thiz is so dope–also love that you are set-up to pedal manual and have that option as well

4 Likes

@BillGordon, Ftfy

Edit: This was my first ever ftfy, and it felt great!

7 Likes

Updated first post with prices on most of the items, will add a detailed listing of all the lighting/electrical stuff soon
Also gonna setup an Amazon list with everything I got on there, which is like 80% of the parts

6 Likes

where’d you get this for that cheap??

IDK if you could tell but I’m maybe sort of totally planning to build somthing like this lol

4 Likes

it’s no secret lol

4 Likes

Yes please!

I got some research to do…and pennies to save, lots and lots of pennies.

5 Likes

amazon list added to first post
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3O07X69T9MVQL?ref_=wl_share
will do an eBay list too if possible

2 Likes

This is a steal!

8 Likes

I’ve got the same frame sitting & waiting for me to start my own build.

It’s probably one of the most versatile frames you can pickup for a DIY eBike

6 Likes

I’m mulling over whether model 3 cells are appropriate for a 5kw ebike build…theyre rated higher for capacity over discharge obv but I have so many of them just sitting here lol

5 Likes

So we’re basically the same person right now.

I have 500 of those same cells sitting here judging me for my lack of impulse control.

8 Likes

it can fit 420 18650 cells in this

8 Likes

Once again–dirt-fucking-cheap. That ebay frame doesn’t come with a battery enclosure then I assume?

Yeah I’m not even sure how I managed to get my hands on these cells with your battery hoarding behaviors :upside_down_face:

EDIT:
Why the fuck did that link I quoted just show up gi-fucking-normous

7 Likes

it does come with a removable battery tray thing, but it’s rather small, I’m not using it

4 Likes

24S 20Ah inside it + charger

11 Likes