STOBA Bomber 3kW "eBike"

word, curious about the osmo plus. osmo mobile 2 is pretty outdated at this point so I’d imagine their newer products r way superior.

2 Likes

If I don’t like it can sell the x3 zoom alone for more than I paid for the whole thing :yum:

4 Likes

how’s the autotrack on it?

4 Likes

Haven’t played with all the features yet

5 Likes

Lighting is done, I never wanna do it again lol

10 Likes

damn dude, got turn signals and everything. That’s impressive, nice work dude

3 Likes

The one thing not hooked up is the brake signal from the brake lever, that will make the rear light flash bright, waiting on connector :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Damn I’m glad you are doing this so everything is figured out by the time I get around to doing it!

Looks great man!

4 Likes

Quick ride

8 Likes

Next year I was planning on an electric motor bike project but the legal BS of getting a bike on the road here is insane. So this is a better option I will also have a level mode of 250w /25km/h if the police pull me over. There is no way to make a 15000 Watt bike look like a 250 Watt bike but the dyno won’t lie and police are not that savy.

5 Likes

Little update, got thumb screws for one of the panels for tool-free servicing and got proper kickstand finally, no more marking walls lol

9 Likes

Fantastic job on this beast! Bike looks so dope. This is pretty much exactly what I’d want in an e-bike down to the lighting and accessories. Any idea what the total cost of all the parts ended up being?II kind of want to know to help discourage me from wanting to build one of these.:smile:

5 Likes

Excluding battery and controller ide say about $1600

8 Likes

@Scepterr what ESC are you currently running this with? Sorry if I missed it.

3 Likes

The Balance Pro v6.6

2 Likes

it’s just a single rear end motor you got right? So you just need a single drive esc correct?

Looks like the link to this motor controller is dead, did they stop producing it?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s just one motor, it’s a 1:1 trampa clone and only a batch of 30 were made, new form factor was shown off but nothing new in a while

4 Likes

so how do you plan to use the spintend dual 75V ESC for this?

2 Likes

Just use one side… lol
It’s just a stopgap till Rion controller

4 Likes

there’s some other dude selling a single 75V ESC on toaboa did you see?

3 Likes