The Sandbox

depends on how many Wh, above and below 100wh is different

2 Likes

I do have one spare APS laying around yes :sweat_smile:
But the replacement bell I got for this one doesn’t fit perfectly so there is a bit a bigger gap between bell and mounting plate. Not sure if I would feel good to sell that one.

3 Likes

i have a solution for that, because the ones i have are the same, i just add a ton of silicone around the bottom of the stator and make sure it doesn’t come in contact with the bell. how much? otherwise i’ll just get some new aps or flipsky

2 Likes

Did you check all the cabling for issues? Does it pass the hand test?

4 Likes

Better get a new one.
If all sold out let me know and I can send you mine.

4 Likes

Hey justin, you tell me

seriously though, i did check all the wires and i also swapped the escs so i know its a motor issue, i havn’t followed brians hand test though

Thank you Andy!!!

3 Likes

Just saying, I had huge Flux linkage offsets when one of my bullets came undone. If you have a multimeter, I’d run some continuity checks to make sure. Cheaper than a new motor and easy to fix.

6 Likes

Guess I’m gonna go die now…

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

19 fucking hours down the drain for fucks sake

3 Likes

Yeah. My printer broke last december. It stayed broke cos I got too many other problems :rofl:

6 Likes

I think it’s the linear bearing that commited seppuku
No idea why nor how to fix it. Never dealt with a linear bearing before

2 Likes

Do you know whats wrong with it? I got alot of spare printer parts

3 Likes

I’ve got the parts to fix it. Just needs a new hotend :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh btw, your shirt is done and ready!!

I’m making a bunch of decals for the robot and will be sending everything with it to him. His decals will be done in a day i think.

3 Likes

I see what you mean now, yeah my printer doesn’t have those rods going across so I haven’t seen that happen.

2 Likes

This on a prusa?

2 Likes

Yes technically

3 Likes

Linear bearing swaps aren’t too bad. Do you oil the rods from time to time? Important for longevity. Lots of great ytube vids on maintenance and the prusa site has a lot of how tos for fixing. But I feel for ya. Nothing worse than the ruining of a print right at the end. Especially a big one!

3 Likes

Just stuck waiting I guess
Screenshot_20200929-125311_Amazon Shopping

3 Likes

Look who finally pulled the chute for a landing at freesk8. @Soflo420 don’t forget to post up in the intro thread. Make sure to include an action shot so we all can feel inferior about the sack between our legs.

11 Likes