The Toast Oven

idk, just a random place to see all the bread i’m making :yum:
printables, builds, explosions, all the good stuff :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Following for explosions. Please proceed.

6 Likes

we’ll start with the classics :wink:

10 Likes

Yeah baby, do it again

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::clap:

2 Likes

still smells like toasted almonds :yum:

9 Likes

I don’t understand how you do these things?

4 Likes

i’m a tough cookie who is stubborn about using his legs :joy:
real excited to see this winter, should be ok except the bearings

i expect the higher ground clearance to really help out with parts getting beat up

5 Likes

O yeah, gimme more

6 Likes

That’s what I was gonna comment :joy:

I’ve never seen three caps blown like that lmao

4 Likes

It makes more sense if you know poasts boards duel as an underwater vehicle :wink:

2 Likes

so i just got my second set of mbs hubs, a pair of headlights (finally!), new parallel boards (double finally!), and a dummy nice DC-DC converter (36-160V down to 12V@5A.

real excthited! parallel boards have a whole slew of protection circuits

and it even has 2 usb ports out front, so i’ll be able to charge 12 batteries at the same time along with up to 7 usb devices with my full charge setup

gotta create a mount thing for the lights, figure out how to sqeeze them on the trucks with the gds mounted, and get them up and over the motors

as for the converter, i gotta find a way to do the mounting and setup for that, since it has pins

and of course, can’t forget
got 8 kenda tires :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

should last me a good while

praying for more parts to become available this coming week, and then it’s off to the races!

5 Likes

on a different not tho, i also got bew vtx antennas!! yay no more shitty video! but i still gotta fix the settings on the quad, last flight had some really weird moments, even a countdown to arm?

3 Likes

right! another update

i wrapped my gds, cause why not

and i got my second set of tires set up, growing my collection :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, more to come later
silly, cause I had all the screws i needed, except 1… had to use 1 hex :face_vomiting:

and i finally got a proper fit on my RRR! i have more plans for the motors and top side, but for now, i need to update my GH so you guys can download em for yoursleves :yum:
(i have it on he wrong side in the pics cause i’m lazy to put em on the right way)

4 Likes

found some more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

You’re an animal

4 Likes

maybe i’m wrong, but sorry to say but that’s going to look so shit after a few rides.
:pensive:
it looks hawt tho :fire:
vinyl just isn’t meant for small things… unless you use 3M primer 94

1 Like

it just gets dirty, but for the most part, i won’t see it cause wheels

but it’s the thought that counts😊
i’m still looking for other things to wrap

2 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

i guess it’s been a lil bit! escs praying come in tomorrow, and i still need to work on a panel mount for all the connectors

1 Like