User Requested Features PFR, product feature requests

Also the color in the logo doesn’t show up well on a home screen button.

The use of red on some letters? looks like 122 or r22

(for phone racists this is display on an iPhone - please don’t judge me @b264)

5 Likes

20200831_210851

Your phone is broken. Suggest replacing with an Android for best life experience.

10 Likes

One more for the „who is online“ plug in if it’s not a big trouble.
Like to see who is ignoring me…

12 Likes

Correct. Might need a few more bodies to get to that point.

5 Likes

to help with us collecting specific requests

it would be helpful if we captured specific requests using this format (sans quotation marks)
"
#PFR Who is online plugin
#PFR Logo color change, so visible on apple device shortcuts and forum dark mode
"

this will help us quickly find and triage requests while also allowing us to have free flowing conversation.

4 Likes

#PFR poop button on posts

5 Likes

what do you mean by “poop button” is this a feature in discourse? or are you speaking about an emoji? :poop:

4 Likes

On the craigslist forum there was a very brief run of a discourse plugin that included a poop button next to the like button.

3 Likes

Yup, but it broke the design constraints of the Discourse software, so it had to go. It was fun, but I think it adds more negatives than positives.

5 Likes

would be nice to be able to use colour text in our threads / topics / replies…or am i just dreaming about it?

6 Likes

i do not think this feature exists in discourse (the software this forum is run on). but if it becomes available we’ll see what it takes to enable it

6 Likes

Can you blacklist giphy.com from creating local backed up copies and bump the file size limit?

No need to backup stupid gifs all the time but my simple mind still likes seeing them.

6 Likes

Thanks Justin. Probably good to get ahead of this here too.

7 Likes

#PFR for these

6 Likes

Can we get a b264 to do all that n00b heavy lifting

5 Likes

Did you say gifs…

4 Likes

Will the pm encryption plugin be installed on this server?

6 Likes

That’s the plan, just need to find the right one. That twitchy paranoid speed freak @Wandagoner is leading the charge.

7 Likes

Cool cool cool. This mod team is on point.

6 Likes
3 Likes