What's your next sizeable purchase?

Oh now, life cannot be bought. It can be sold however. I now pronounce you man and wife or whatever your preference. :joy:

1 Like

I want a choochoo

7 Likes

@moon trucks and geardrives :wink:, but a while off I’d say.

6 Likes

A lot of Mamba xlx’s

5 Likes

Tiny death napkin is next on my list

5 Likes

are they supplied with new under-roos or do they leave it up to the end user to replace as needed? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ll let you know when it arrives!

3 Likes

I’m jumping head first into my woodworking shop. I’m restoring a few older tools (1989 and 1992) so I will be buying a new bearing guide for the bandsaw and I’m tempted to get the 6 inch riser so i can resaw 16inch logs if I wanted to.

After that, I’m going to focus on the CNC again. Either finishing the one I was building or purchasing a workbee (or something similar)

5 Likes

Spindle…

3 Likes

New pack for my MTB since I killed mine leaving it on over a few days :clown_face:

Cell availability here is really bad, only thing I can buy right now is VTC6. There is a friend that is starting to import cells to resale and he is bringing Model 3 cells, really wanted to try since it would be 710 Wh vs the 550 Wh of the VTC6, but we have no idea how long it will take to arrive and I’ve gone way too long without the board already

4 Likes

How about cells from nkon?
They usually ship to many countries.
To Russia they unfortunately limited the parcel weight down to 2kg per order :cry:
That’s 25-26 21700…
They do have the p42 for 3.35€ for sale right now. That’s pretty much what I paid for my vtc6 cells a while back :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

Will reach out to them, but last time I checked they didn’t ship here

Queenbattery ships, but minimum package weight is 100 kg lol

Edit, they don’t, but thanks for the suggestion

3 Likes

Paying @Benjamin ‘s rent :joy:

4 Likes

i just did thst yesterday :joy::rofl:

i’ll be getting ready to start droppin Bennies on a new build😋

now where to start,

3 Likes

And boy howdy do I appreciate it :grin:

6 Likes

Next purchases are:

12s3p mopicel p42a
eBoosted DS tayto enclosure
Puck/puck Bruce

7 Likes

Voron 2.4 350mm its not one purchase more like 100 purchases.

4 Likes

Bro I want one of these, they’re so awesome. Would be great to have a second good printer around too

Sometime…

1 Like

I just bought 2 of the 100V versions of these… here’s hoping that they don’t kill me…

7 Likes

You going for esk8 land speed record? I still haven’t top speeded my 16S board yet. my cojones are not big enough.

3 Likes