What's your next sizeable purchase?

Okay, crackheads. I always seem to be looking ahead to one thing or another, and I’m wondering what the other esk8 children are up to as well.

My next decently-sized purchase:

50 30Q to build out the 12s4p PCB DRI hooked me up with. I’ll be having a man date battery building session with Linny, and we’ll be using the DRI/Duck Battery Systems build guide found here:

The battery is destined for the Torqueboards TB40 deck also generously provided by the perpetually moist folks at DRI.

What’s next for you animals?

14 Likes

Robogotchi @Andrew :eyes:

5 Likes

ordered subsonic GT40 and enclosure for my “third build” … to go with my 3ds gear drives for my 'thane board.

4 Likes

Honestly trying to stem the spending a bit but started buying stuff for a 4WD GD build recently. so thats hard…

See how Black Friday goes…maybe I can hold back for a while. Plenty of other projects at the moment too. Maybe I’ll pause the parts accumulation for a while. See how it goes

Could be motors - (2) TB 6355s (have 2 already) and 4 economical(ish) V6 escs (MakerX?) :joy:

5 Likes

I just blew my whole ass load on the parts for my upcoming flagship build, Mistfall. I had to butcher and sell off all my previous builds to afford it :joy: Im really hoping it will be my last sizeable esk8 purchase for a long while, but I know that is wishful thinking haha.

For example, if LaCroix were to ever dangle some shiny gear drives in front of me for these hypertrucks @Andrew tricked me into buying… :smirk:

5 Likes

Rehab it is. Anyone have a lil pinch to get me by? I’ll pay you when I get my taxes back

3 Likes

That’s in the up coming reveal this month I’m guessing.

4 Likes

Fuck there goes 4k…

11 Likes

NKP truckssss.

3 Likes

Batteries and esc’s. Not quite sure what for each yet.

3 Likes

Floatwheel kit, done. I’m broke.

far future?

CNC

8 Likes

Really want either a linier rail upgrade for the workbee or to build another liner rails based CNC. But it’s gonna be spendy.

In the short term I should probably finish the 4wd before spring. Probably not much to buy, just needs time and effort.

4 Likes

I’m seriously considering the Z upgrade. Y is ok, X is meh… Z is :cry:

4 Likes

Just had a serious conversation on my wife wondering if I’m going to pick a Ducati or a triumph for the bike she wants me to get…I feel like it’s a trick, it’s a trick right?

7 Likes

Need a motor ?

7 Likes

I have a moster plus sitting in my garage. I fly minari, how you like that frame?

6 Likes

Dopeness

2 Likes

Building a battery using DRI battery PCB my 6 year old taxed the stickers never to be seen again.
having the balance wires on the PCB is a god send for neat freaks.
Toying with buying a Puck remote, I gave everyone crap for buying them but rode a mates board on Saturday and really liked the feel of it. I know it PPM and no telemetry I cant turn on my lights or tell me when I am having a period but I really want one now.
Waiting for the Vapourgotchi to come back into stock. (I have 2 x GPS iloggers I am playing with atm and I can imagine the Gotchi will be even better) Getting flashbacks of waiting for the next gen enertion remote. On my wishlist before Christmas
Mountain board deck (havent decided + oil slicks)
3D Printer Likely creality Hussyender 3 with an extender kit to take it 400mm.
started building my ebike\emotorbike Battery need to investigate motors Not keen on the 96Volt 8k\12Kw hubs a lot of people are using.
Wife wants an AT board might have to build her something.
Ordering a spintend to check them out.
I did go a little crazy during 11:11 buying some flipsky motors, 100 cells and a but load of 50mm 99% Nickel.

5 Likes

Marry her immediately. And get the Ducati.

9 Likes

I feel like a slacker.

Got mine recently. Feels and looks great. Will get it rolling this week if the rain ever stops.

3 Likes