Where has your board taken you?

Over 30mph and my rear foot is almost parallel to the board.

4 Likes

Oh goodness, we are the same.

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

love this! please post more

4 Likes

6 Likes

I moved to the hills of rural central California at the start of the month and to my surprise, I am really far from any paths suitable for urethane wheels. Yesterday, the smoke from the nearby wildfires finally improved so I made an hour drive down to the valley to clear my mind on the Century 40 while exploring some bike paths that run through a disc golf course beside a small river.

For whatever reason Metr had to be paired with the PIN at the start of the ride and the GPS didn’t record accurately. However, I kept an eye on the odometer and believe it to be correct. This was my first ride over 20 miles! It felt wonderful to go for such a long and unhurried cruise. This was also my first time riding on paths with considerable tree debris and I was very happy with the way the direct drives and 110s plowed through everything without any drama.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Fun how sad the evolve guy is looking after you passed him in the beginning @Taz :joy:

7 Likes

Around the block! Lol.

3 Likes

Do the stormcore logs embed like the metr logs?

Never used Metr so not sure what embedding is. Below is screenshot of the sharing options I had:

1 Like

Dude… you have shirts? Do I need to round up the knife gang?

2 Likes

Short answer: nowhere. Been raining every damn day.

3 Likes