Where has your board taken you?

Where has your Board/eBike/LEV/Rig taken you?

Let’s start a community ride log of cool places you’ve gone, explorations, group rides, various adventures! Post your ride logs, pictures, and/or stories.

I’ll start with some from the archives!

Mt Tabor, viewing Mt Hood:

Bay Area:

Accidental Renaissance at Barrett Junction Tecate 500:

Trying to find coffee in the desert:

Lineup:

In San Diego:

Skateshop in Japan:

Found outside Chiba Japan, while out skating:

I don’t know what this bullshit is but I tried skating here and got yelled at so I took a picture:

Heading back to the city:

NO:

Back home, chillin with the boys. @SeanHacker remember this?

Bakersfield early 2019, ESK8 Hobos. For another IDF race:

Fuckin around at Daniel Engel’s house:

At the hill:

HAAAY GIRL:

Colorado 2019:

Carve PDX Crew:

Mt Tabor, viewing Mt Hood, Part 2:

Okay, that’s it for now from me.

Share some adventures of your own!

16 Likes

I don’t get to leave much. But here’s what I gots…

Most all of this is is Portland and sometimes Washington.

One of my favorites of the big lug himself (@Andrew)
We have so many bridges here. I love it.

Waterfront in Portland

@Benjamin @Andrew and I forgot who the fuck that was for some reason… dabs…

Cali with Andrew. This was my first time out of town in 5 years. Loved it. Almost came back an alcoholic.

My streetz… This was at midnight when this pandemic just started. A cop told me to go home. So I stopped dead in the street and took this. Turned out nice.

Burnside Bridge circa 2016 or so.

I’ll have more as I go through my Google photos.

11 Likes

I had to meet up with some factories in Shenzhen last year for my business (not esk8 related). Flew into Hong Kong (just before the protests) and took daytrips to Shenzhen. I got around in China mainly on electric scooter and my LY tugboat. I did meet up with the teamgee and HGLRC, coming back we stopped in Tokyo its like our second home I asked my wife to marry me in japan and we go back every year. Bought A locally made deck in tokyo I want to make into a electric shortboard.

11 Likes

My board and an airplane took me to a random mountain in Colorado

Also ended up in SoCal somehow with nice people

10 Likes

Quick clip from today.
Uploaded directly from the phone copy so quality is poor.

7 Likes

That was fun in SoCal :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Who was hitting the Maker’s Mark? It’s one of my favourites, have an open bottle in my cupboard rn.

3 Likes

Not much ride photos because I don’t really do those when I’m out and about. Maybe I should start though?

My esk8s has taken me on many “adventures” to work and back, plus around the town I live in, plus to the hospital twice for completely unrelated reasons.

It started with this bog-standard used Evolve BGT.

Which then got sold to build this RC controlled, LiPo powered monstrosity. My first DIY named TIE Fighter.

Which then hot transfigurated into my current Stormy controlled, LiFePO4 powered backpack carver named Morpheus.

Now I have another esk8 (my first “backup” board) that landed a week ago, a fairly standard 4.12 controlled, Li-Ion powered Hummie, that remains nameless until I’ve decided what to do with it.

I’ve now been told that I can ride for pleasure, but not for commuting, because somehow that’s more dangerous. So we’ll see where my esk8ing takes me next. I’m done with backpacks for now though.

/edit Okay, well that turned into more of an esk8 “journey” post than an esk8 “road trip”. I’m sorry!

13 Likes

Me and Andrew were hitting that before we made the 24 hour train ride back home to Portland from Bakersfield. I actually was denied entry because my ticket wasn’t right and for the next day. I had to pay an extra $120 that night to get home with Andrew after them swindling me. Worth it though!!!

9 Likes

I made it off the couch. Great ride. Battery still fully charged. What a day!

14 Likes

fixed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Have you been doing those crazy stunts inside your house again ?

2 Likes

Ha, that’s an old picture. Didn’t have had a home session since earlier this year.

3 Likes

Took me here today…

13 Likes

Fucking hippie…

10 Likes

Bet he has flowers in his hair.

11 Likes

took me a few places this weekend…

8 Likes

I love you Taz… Peace be with you :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Which hair? :wink:

5 Likes

What kind of a question is that?
Everyone knows that if you want to be a hippie, put a flower in your peepee.

7 Likes