Where has your board taken you?

It’s called Sounding but I am sure you knew that already :wink:

6 Likes

γηράσκω δ’ αἰεὶ πολλά διδασκόμενος

4 Likes

Dafuq??
I don’t read Elven.
Edit.
Google translate sucks but apparently it’s a known quote so I found what it means. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Who knew, right?! Not me, that’s who. @SeanHacker you’re one strange cat.

5 Likes

My mom didn’t raise me right…

6 Likes

I don’t subscribe to victimology, but then deep down you probably already suspected as much.

5 Likes

yes i recall the images of you in the hospital. you were quite disappointed in yourself. (glad you are better btw)

1 Like

Huh? I don’t follow? Pissed off that I fell? Check. In severe pain despite painkillers? Check. Wanting to know what technically went wrong? Check. Not looking forward to recovery? Check. Disappointed in myself? Yeah, not so sure about that one.

3 Likes

this is the face of disappointment

9 Likes

For me, that’s my 8/10 pain level face. Morphine didn’t help much.

6 Likes

Thanks. Getting there. Still can’t lift my left arm above shoulder height if I isolate movement to only my rotator cuff. The physio recons with the exercise I’ve been doing letting pain be my guide, that I’m about a month ahead compared to similar cases.

3 Likes

great news, keep it up!

2 Likes

well gang looks like i have about a day to get my riding in. will report back when my battery is dead.

8 Likes

Okay so my boy battery ran out before the board battery. Effing awesome ride today. Some redundancy in the route but pretty much wide open roads. Even got a shaka from a cop.

4 Likes

I wish i lived in a place where floral print shirts were correct attire for government officials.

12 Likes

That is :100: office attire here. And fwiw we call them “aloha shirts” not “Hawaiian shirts”

6 Likes

Shit man, be careful.

3 Likes

Dont worry Bill, unlike Singapore Hawaii doesnt still have caning on the books :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol we call them local shirts even though they are printed in Asia somewhere :grin:

Here’s is our current president in his office

8 Likes

I think it’s wrong for that lady to be showing off her dance moves during a press conference.

9 Likes