Where has your board taken you?

Dude looks baked like a cake :rofl:

@BillGordon youre going to hell for typing that, and im coming right behind you for how hard I laughed at it.

9 Likes

Can confirm they become standard attire

The goal here was to get the worse one, and I’m pretty positive I won.

12 Likes

If you’re far left, you sure did.

8 Likes

Bill “Sherlock” Gordon

10 Likes

4 Likes

Went for a quick ride to test my new 360 camera.

I am a complete newb at video editing so be gentle.

10 Likes

Unlike you, I don’t usually zoom in on guy’s crotches. But you do you. And them.

8 Likes

You want to discuss that E-TOXX video, again, Bill?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 Likes

Those are really short pants, Australian Air Force has an “interesting” Dress code

4 Likes

you guys are all fukking k00ks!

6 Likes

Title checks out.Screenshot_20200831-104843_Chrome

6 Likes

Tarmac dress, the goal is as short as possible

As shown by some of the bois in 1942

5 Likes

This used to be the “Gendarme” uniform, they are military but also police in France. I think they started wearing long pants only a few years ago. :joy:

8 Likes

Hahahaha all this short shorts talk reminds me of a classic from my 6yr old daughter.

We were camping with the in-laws, brother in-law was wearing super short footy shorts and daughter piped up and said

Hey Dom, if my dad was wearing those shorts his balls would be hanging out of them

Proudest dad moment ever :joy:

11 Likes

out of the mouths of babes

6 Likes

About 2/3 of the way through a regular 20 mile loop on the Springwater corridor. There’s a solid 2 mile stretch here where I can gun it, subsequently leaving my fiancee far behind like an asshat. She puts up with a lot.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Get into the rehab bro, do it as well as you can and get it as right as possible. :+1:

My shoulder is fucked from similar rugby injuries. Can’t even get it up to horizontal… it’s not cool

7 Likes

What remote is that?

6 Likes

Looks like a backfire remote.

5 Likes