Some of you maybe building a board, or just need some quick info for a pinout, or maybe just need some on-the-fly info to check something. Here is the place for it.
This wiki page will contain most commonly used device’s schematic diagrams, from ESCs to URAT devices…etc. All vendors are welcome to submit their own products for publication. Please do note, all published devices’ info must be in production and shipped (or close to shipping with prove) to customers, e.g. shipped open-alpha test product for testing is allowed, but closed beta test product should not be submitted. Enough of my gibberish, let’s crack on.
Each device is sorted in alphabetical order by brand name followed by version number(if applicable) within their category, and if device has single and dual variants, single version will be listed first (this only applys to ESCs).
VESC V4 Hardware
- Enertion OG Focbox v1.3/ 1.6/ 1.7 (DISCONTINUED)
- Enertion Focbox Unity (DISCONTINUED)
Flipsky FSESC 4.12
Flipsky Dual FSESC4.20 Plus
- makerX Go-Foc Retro | Shop
- makerX Go-FOC SV4 | Shop
Rideneo neoBOX V4 (UNOBTAINIUM)
VESC V6 Hardware
- ESCape ESC (UNOBTAINIUM)
- Flipsky FSESC75200
forum thread| Shop
- Lacroix Stormcore 100S | Shop | App
- Lacroix Stormcore 60D / 100D | Shop | App
- makerX GO-FOC HI200/HI100 | Shop
- makerX MINI FOC PLUS | Shop
Rideneo neoBOX dual (NON EXISTENT)
Torqueboards TORQUE6 ESC
ZESC Warrior 6 | Shop
CANBUS / UART Device
Remote Receiver Device
- Flipsky VX1 Receiver (UART mode)
- Flipsky VX1 Receiver (PPM mode)
- Flipsky VX2 Pro Receiver (for V4)
- Flipsky VX2 Pro Receiver (for V6)
- Maytech Remote Receiver
Remote Control Related Device
Miscellaneous / Uncategorized Device
- Universal Heatsink created by surfnacho Product page
- Drop Down Brackets created by IDEA Product page
All Terrain Moon Drive (Batch 2 Q2 2020) created by Moon Product page
If any vendor feel uncomfortable with such publication, please contact mods for removal.
Disclaimer: All information above are gathered from Esk8.news forum,
forsaken land and on the internet. All images were not altered in any ways with the exception of cropping and slight colour correction for better viewing experience.