Allow yourself to introduce yourself

Hello, my name is Luka, and I am addicted to esk8.

No, I don’t live on the second floor btw.

Glad to be here.

9 Likes

Welcome Luka

6 Likes

Haha. Total flashback triggered with this. Welcome, dude!

7 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Francisco and as a new member of the forum I hope to bring a lot of pain to people who deserve it

Thank you

Edit. Jk.
I’m just happy to be here :love_you_gesture:t3:

21 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

hi Franny… welcome to the circle jerk… n00bs are “luccky pierre” and have to get in the middle…

or at least that’s what “they” told me…
:thinking: :thinking: :rofl:

8 Likes

Are you still into fatbikes!? Jesus :man_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Franny Franster in da house! Good to see you, dude.

7 Likes

Hi,

I like to ride da esk8 fast…
:penguin::doughnut:

12 Likes

Missed you brother. Got sad when found out you left :cry:
Hope everything is going well in Singapore :love_you_gesture:t3:

8 Likes

Same, dude. But luckily I found a cushy spot to land, and now here you are. Makes me believe in the power of love.

They’re cracking down on esk8 a bit, but I still have my 1-3 a.m. rides to keep me sane. So no complaints. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

13 Likes

my roommate. I have the $$$s’s

8 Likes

Bro. That really blows. There’s nothing like the sort of freedom we have over here. We grab our shit at any given time and just ride pretty much anywhere without major issues

Hopefully things take a turn for the good brother :confused:

Eventually they’ll need to understand that pev are beneficial for the environment

5 Likes

Yup, super jealous of that. If only esk8 was a thing when I lived in SF.

For me, one of the coolest aspects of baesk8 rides is the sheer diversity of PEV types. It’s clear that no one gives a shit what you’re on, just that you’re there to ride. It’s literally the future.

It’s weird, because you’re right that it’s so at odds with what the world is moving towards. We just had the bad luck of having young guys on hyped Dualtrons absolutely mowing down pedestrians over here. One poor lady died, and that was pretty much the end.

13 Likes

Hello guys

So I noticed a few of the members I appreciate a lot (even if they don’t know me) have moved over here.
So I’m creating an account
But feeling sad a bit
Esk8.news has been quite important for me the past year
Well, time to move on, I guess

12 Likes

Welcome bro :+1:
ESN has been a great place and I’ve also spent a crapload of time there learning stuff.
Excited to see how your veneer enclosure and deck comes along.
Keep the design renders coming too!

9 Likes

It’s slow but it’s getting closer, I’ll create a full thread in due time :slight_smile:
Thanks

7 Likes

Welcome, David. We know you and your dope AF renders pretty well at this point. So it’s great to see you over here hanging out with us. Bumped!

10 Likes

Thanks Bill :hugs:

7 Likes

Hey bro, awesome to see you here!

7 Likes