Allow yourself to introduce yourself

I’m Eric, partially crippled at the moment so instead of skating I’m making decals and properly offensive hats and shirts.

I may build something soon but you can’t make me, I’m an adult.

8 Likes

i like how you start with the lies right in the introduction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

glad to you are here!

7 Likes

Eric darling you know we love a good challenge.

5 Likes

Come at me bro…I have a cane and I’ll swing it!

7 Likes
  • My cat’s breath smells like cat food. …

Whaddup y’all. Jason Potter. Im an electric skateboard builder.

7 Likes

Ok for reals, lionpuncher from the other forum(S)

8 Likes

Once I get back to work I’ll be able to start building again…hopefully

4 Likes

@RalphWiggum Welcome dude. BC right?

5 Likes

glad you are here! love the avatar

4 Likes

‘Berta. If you’re asking which province.
Otherwise I don’t understand the question. But what do you expect from the son of chief Wiggum?

5 Likes

haha @Abusfullofnuns that reply “tastes like burning” amirite @RalphWiggum

5 Likes

Yeah, that was what I was referring to. For some reason I thought it was BC. Have around 70 days around BC but haven’t made it further East than Valemont. Lots of time in Nelson, Revelstoke, and the Sea to Sky corridor. Also a week in the Chilcotins.

Planned to start this years trip from Calgary, but you know how that went.

4 Likes

That made sour juice come out of my front tail!

6 Likes

These are some of my favorite places. Winter or summer? You ever stop in Golden? There’s some absolutely gnarly riding to be done there too!

4 Likes

Only have been to BC in the summer. I am much more of a badass on a mtn bike than on a snowboard. A BC snow trip would be wasted on me.

Got to do a few days at Retallack last summer. I have not made it to Golden since we usually start the interior trips out of Spokane. This year the trip was to make a route from Calgary to include GOlden, Inverness, Radium Springs, etc. Maybe next year. I have good friends in Nelson and Revelstoke, so I missed seeing them this year.

4 Likes

I’m more of a winter mountains kinda fella. Before children, most of my spare time was spent in the Rockies and purcells. But Nelson is a really special place. Never met someone from there I didn’t like. Also, amazing trails both winter and summer. I hope next year will redeem itself. Sucks to have not been able to make that pilgrimage. :cry:

4 Likes

hi I’m k00k, and I’m kooky all the time

12 Likes

Fuck he is here. Quick pull out your
M-board masks!

11 Likes

Damn it. I thought we all agreed to block his IP.

10 Likes

FINALLY!

wHaT t00k YoU s0 L0Ng?

9 Likes