Allow yourself to introduce yourself

In that case, you’ll fit right in. Welcome, Tim. How’s the rehab?

4 Likes

Hey dude, good to see ya in the virtuals, and thank you for asking!! Turns out one of my fractures shifted and isn’t healing, and I’ll likely need a fusion done in a couple months…Soooooo, not looking to ride anytime soon :sweat_smile:

It’s all good tho, I’ll be alright!

6 Likes

Yay, he is back. Bro, glad you are not out, well you can come out if you want, just not “out” like leave… you understand right?!

If that’s where you are cooking stuff now, I’ll take a table by the window in the corner please.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear. I think you’ll find your speed fix one way or another, though. Admire the attitude!

3 Likes

Thanks, dude. Glad to see you here so we can still be stupid together.

I’m super lucky to have a chance to contribute here, though. I knew I would leave ESN eventually, but never planned on leaving esk8 entirely. But this puts a new goal out there, and the mod team here is ridiculous.

3 Likes

I’m missing the instant insult when posting in a “General questions” thread tho.

6 Likes

as the self purported king of derail… I welcome this line of thought, and that’s a pretty fukking awesome mission statement in of itself…

3 Likes

how about an “ask and hope to receive”, type thread?
a lot of us while experienced, are building shit in a semi-restrictive box, and I know it’s helpful to bounce ideas off other like-minded individuals…

I know I’ve been assisted a lot with the combined knowledge of a collective vs. pull and pray approach

6 Likes

I submit ”I’m too fabulous for the search bar”

3 Likes

Interesting. Maybe “collaborators wanted” or some such?

4 Likes

NO… i’m 100% NOT behind that idea…

if you can’t be bothered to search and research your shit, you should be shunned

2 Likes

Just leave people post there and wait indefinitely for an answer…

2 Likes

I typed it all out and deleted it all…

:wink: @BillGordon

I’m game with whatever “name” it is as long as it’s not basic “n00b” questions like what do red and black wires mean

4 Likes

Hey guys, finally got my verification email :love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

Thanks for the Welcome!

Yep, I’m sure there are people out there that view “noob” as derogatory and as a result are reluctant to ask questions.

3 Likes

I feel more view it not as a derogatory category, but many use the noob question forum as a crutch for lack of reading and research…

5 Likes

we really need a random chitchat thread instead of using the introduction thread lol

5 Likes

Well, some of that will happen. Just let others field the softballs and wait for a hardball instead.

3 Likes

but what does the yellow and green wires mean

2 Likes

so qwik?

4 Likes