Al's Wild World of Wallaby Wankery

Righto cocks, the Robot has threatened to set his knife gang on me unless I start a thread here so here’s a quick one.

This is where I get most of my shit done, although it tends to get messed up pretty damn quick and I often need to move to other areas of the house until they get sufficiently messed up too :joy:

I’ll keep this thread updated with current projects and other random shit as time goes on :call_me_hand:

32 Likes

It’s exactly how I envisioned the space…well except I assumed there would be more beer cans.

12 Likes

There usually is. There’s only 2 short nights worth of beer cans in that photo.

9 Likes

Do you drink any water? That is 10 cans per day = 3.3lt of beer per day.

7 Likes

10 cans in the workshop. More definitely occurred elsewhere.

Water is for flushing the toilet, who drinks that shit?

12 Likes

Let’s draw straws now to provide Al with a liver transplant later. By later, I mean Aug 25th.

10 Likes

All he needs is to stop drinking for a while.
Then he will be able to afford it himself.

8 Likes

So get ready to buy esk8 parts on the cheap within a week? Dibs on the decks and Hummie hubs!

7 Likes

I pay $30-33 for 30 x 330ml tins. Can’t afford to be fancy when you drink this much.

8 Likes

So 15AUD /day = 5400 AUD /year
That’s a lot of toys Al

7 Likes

Too much maths.

13 Likes

That’s the only way I can afford this hobby, by not drinking anymore…

10 Likes

Is this a fucking intervention?

13 Likes

Took you long enough to figure out.
Not surprising with that amount of beer in your system.

9 Likes

17 Likes

It’s like a [mountain board] you can pour into your face

7 Likes

Since this is Esk8 shouldn’t we just do a GoFundMe? :joy:

Wait, no. Pre-Orders?

9 Likes

Can i blow the liver money on more beer and then start another go fund me for the actual liver?

Tiller style :sunglasses:

11 Likes

You just gave me a minor panic attack until I remembered that we’re in a safe space now.

8 Likes

Look at all those decks boy I don’t think I’ve ridden that many decks in my life lmao

4 Likes