Andys table garage

Hi, I’m Andy
I build eMTBs and ok, yes there is also one small street board in my diy collection.

I do not really have a workshop, so my builds are nothing crazy. Just what I can do at home in our living room.

Here all the love takes place

I built a rack a while back. Again, as simple as possible, but does the job.

My latest achievement is that board stand inspired by @Andrew

Board wise I really change setups so often that is hard to post pictures in a „final“ state, but let’s see what I can come up with.

The streetboard aka The Spacetronaut
Currently getting a hub motor to dual belt drive conversion

The Light White the one I like to go on jump sessions. Lately got some concave pads which I need to test a bit more before repaint the whole deck.

The Broletarian my 9“ build with 1:6.25 gearing

The Lockdown leftover parts build I just put together with all the spare I had left and minimal new parts. It’s a fun build and backup to the light white.

Last but not least my lovely Ice Crusher
It’s mainly use is thought for the rough winter days. Unfortunately the last two years there wasn’t much ice to crush…
This board has seen by far the most changes. From an 8“ 2WD over 8“ 4WD to 9“ 4WD than 10“WD with 4x 8085 motors and currently getting a full rebuild to 11“ 4WD if everything works out at 15-16S.

There is one more board that never worked out well and I was riding it just once or twice before I parted it out again…

I‘m as well working on a small kicker right now because I love to jump. If it works out I will post some pictures soon as well.

33 Likes

that board stand is great idea, imma gonna copy it.

9 Likes

What deck is that?

7 Likes

I wanna copy that stand too. Been itching to attach one to this rolling ikea shelf I got lmfao.

8 Likes

(Bumped. Welcome!)

3 Likes

Welcome Andy, great to see you here!

6 Likes

It looks like one of the MarkOne boards

4 Likes

That’s the cheap Chinese deck you can get off Alibaba (or from me…I sell both of my decks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

Fuck no MarkOne :joy: ok, I guess they are totally the same. Just that I found the deck a year before MarkOne sold them as their own design

3 Likes

One HalbPoint awarded.

10 Likes

I don’t know the origin of this idea, but I guess @BillGordon was somehow involved…
Great idea to use that mobile phone thingy stand whatever knobble on the Hoyt puck.

Solid hold now.
@Venom121212 like this a sideway movement of the thumb is possible super easy and would eliminate your concerns.

16 Likes

Yeah, the popsocket. Just popped into my head and shared it on the Craigslist forum. Cool that it had value.

9 Likes

Definitely! Makes it so much more comfortable to hold

9 Likes

Of course @BillGordon was involved. It now resembles a butt plug.

14 Likes

FUcking MAJOR GOALS.

13 Likes

Hope I can top that this winter :grin:

7 Likes

How? Put bindings on top of a monster truck?

6 Likes

It’s going into this direction, yes

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: can I move to Russia and live in your bathtub?

12 Likes

Always welcome :joy:

9 Likes