Andys table garage

@Andy87 what 11"ers are you looking at? And what 10"ers are you currently using? Do you have a link? I guess I’m curious about the whole drive system :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Middle are the 10“ and next to it the 11“.
I had a „winter“ 10“ set prepared as well last year but we didn’t have had that much snow that I could test them out.

Both 10“ are from AliExpress. The ones with the light profile Trampa later sold as well. Not sure if they still sell them, didn’t check.
The 11“ are from a local gokart shop in my city.
I wanted to get the MEFO ice slider like duffman and jenso, but I like those I found as well and I paid not even half of the price I would have to for the MEFO tires with rims.

From which exactly you wanted to have a link? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

helllll yeah dude, I guess I’m interested in what the 11" ones are and if you’ve found any esk8 hubs that fit them well? I’m doing some research on a MN winter build =)

4 Likes

You need gokart rims to fit these tires.
Our esk8 rims are too small for those :sweat_smile:

Link for the tires:
http://dako-karting.ru/cat.php?id=6
But I guess they do not ship internationally.

Optional the MEFO tires:

They ship internationally.
Both shops have rims for sale as well. 110mm wife is the right size. 130mm would fit too, but stretch the tire a bit.

6 Likes

WTFFFF, insanity dude! I have no idea what I’d do without the bearings or a mounting pattern on those rims, assuming I even had motors and a drive system that could handle those monsters! PLZ post a build log of how you proceed with these if you end up working with them!! :call_me_hand:t2: :call_me_hand:t2:

7 Likes

I will post updates here but I guess it will still take a bit till I have all parts together.
I did design an adapter for those rims.
If you have access to a lathe you could make your own adapter. I can share the files, no problem.
With the adapter the wheels should fit on trampa or Matrix2 trucks with etoxx truck extensions.
As minimum that’s the plan. Hope it’s gonna work :smile:

11 Likes

I really need to make some shelves and things like you did Andy. It would make life so much easier here at my place. Nice job dude.

7 Likes

Brother, I will find access to a lathe a figure it out if you share the files. where there’s a will there’s a way

4 Likes

:flushed: dude. I have no words.

3 Likes

The adapter is designed to fit the 110mm rims and have the bolt pattern to fit my sprockets which have a superstar bolt pattern.
If you tell me what you would like to run them with I could redesign the adapter without problem.

They are not completely ready, but they are going to look like this

12 Likes

my friend @Andy87 I will be in touch in the not-too-distant future when I further finalize my plans, thank you!! This excites me.

5 Likes

:ok_hand: we are going to make it work :point_up:
Shouldn’t be too difficult.

5 Likes

Dude those tires…omg!

6 Likes

@Andy87 your avatar at a glance looks like @k00k’s :rofl: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Just wanted to check some settings on my Broleterian build as one motor did run a bit worse then the other. A 5min job, right?
Sure not. Spend one hour to find out why I can’t connect the slave vesc via CAN bus. Never had that happen, but somehow, master and slave had the same vesc ID so they couldn’t talk to each other.
After that problem was solved I realized that the LEDs on my OSSR receiver went out from time to time. Good I found that issue before getting troubles while riding.
Problem was the JST plug or broken cable close to the crimp contact. Can’t say for sure but the 5V connection dropped when the cable moved.
I did change the JST put to a new one and cut 1cm from all cables and crimped them new.
On top I gave a drop of liquid tape to fix the crimp contacts in place.

Just a drop of hot glue now missing and all should work again.

7 Likes

Had a nice ride today and finally could try the 9“ mudplugger.

So much fun to play in dirt…
Not so much fun coming home with a board full of dirt…
On the positive side I’m now one step closer to get a garage approved by my better half :joy:

I‘m super happy that I have a 9“ board on hand.
I was riding with 8“ last week in the same place and got stuck too often.

14 Likes

I wish Trampa came out with 8" mudpluggers that have the same profile and tread as the 9"

11 Likes

Got some nice loopkey covers yesterday.

Soldered some copper bridges on the xt90s today

A bit epoxy…
Aaand welcome to the loopkey family

17 Likes

Does the positive bullet not spin around with the antispark xt90?

3 Likes

As far as I know and tried only the negative can be turned, but I’m sure with enough force… :joy:

3 Likes