Apex Shredquarters

sub’d for your goal.

6 Likes

Thx. Guess I really did miss an episode :rofl: that never showed up as unread for me

3 Likes

Thanks Bro, we are about 25 days away from 5K! I’m still trying to pin down most of the sponsors. Ill keep you all posted

2 Likes

Tramp bashing all other venderes including new inavated ideas such as 1 much controlling 2 motors to harmonise frequency. It’s a nesesity to balance the scales of the trampa been the big bully. trampa throw a lot of threats in emails and with the intention of destroying compatition early on not for innovation devoloment of better safer products. Thay have done this so many times it’s exspected by a lot of veterans in the hobby. It’s fact not propergander when it happens so often.

2 Likes

Whats this Lee?

Oh this? only the best day ive EVER had on an electric mountainboard.

16 Likes

That board looks nice :wink:

9 Likes

Just because of the sticker thou :rofl:
Na honestly, well done @moon
Finally!

7 Likes

:heart:

that was awesome. sounds of joy coming from you the whole time made the piece.

damn you… adds “build a jumper” to never ending list of things I’ll never quite get around to building.

5 Likes

Definitely my favorite video awesome job you guys are amazing

1 Like

You know those lovely new LaCroix Stormcores? Well we made an awesome, cost effective enclosure for them…

Have at it lads, we’ve been testing these for months and they are awesome, we will have an installation video out on Monday on Lees YouTube channel.

US shipping looks high I know. We’ve been having some issues but we are about to have that sorted out. We have just been refunding the excess postage costs once we’ve sent the items, shouldn’t be long until we’ve normalised that!

8 Likes

Why the third person speech? :joy:

3 Likes

Hulk smash

1 Like

4 Likes

Cut and paste from the Apex post on esk8 news.

Don’t sweat the details bro.

4 Likes

Got some stickers

Sent loads to @Taz

12 Likes

Missed a few updates out but Billys Board is done

Had a fucking AWESOME morning riding in eMTB paradise with @ducktaperules, heres a log https://metr.at/r/gkNYH

Next up, make a 4WD Evolve Gen 1

14 Likes

Looking nice!
How does the metal valve cover affect the wheel balance? I really like how they look, but as the valve by it’s own already affect the wheel balance I always was worried about adding more weight there.

1 Like

no idea mate… I swapped the entire rear axel from the board over to this, havent ridden it myself.

You could just spin the front wheel on the bench and you will see if it’s rotating smoothly or if it’s going to be wobbly.

1 Like

Wow, That’s a good looking board.

1 Like