Apex Shredquarters

Megastars, superstars, hangars, barrels, tyres, springs etc

4 Likes

A friend might want to build a eMTB, I will pm you for details in order not to mess up your thread.

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

You didnā€™t seem to mind Trampa before.
Is that because they didnā€™t give you an ā€œinfluencer discountā€?

3 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in buying barrels if Taz doesnā€™t want them.

3 Likes

A bit harsh.

Some know what happened, some dont. Easy to judge when I put my life on the internet I guess.

Short answer is we were working together, Ted offered me a sponsorship deal which I could never accept (all future content could only be about Trampa) and when I turned him down he offered me a job that I could also never accept (1/3rd of my current salary and 150 miles away) and when I turned that down he turned on me.

I promoted them for 6 months for no financial reward, I dont get many discounts actually nor do I seek them. I just want to work with the best people in the scene. I feel like I put a lot of effort into promoting our hobby, all I expect in return is to be treated fairly.

23 Likes

Now Im starting to feel bad designing parts for trampa boards :laughing: Gonna spend some more time on mbs.

Sucks they treated you this way, I dont get how these people reason, by their actions it makes their brand look pretty badā€¦

5 Likes

Dude, I dont want anyone to be influenced by what happened to me. History repeats itself over an over with them, Iā€™m not the first and I wont be the last.

Anyways Iā€™m not here to talk about them, Iā€™m here to talk about the good shit Apex is doing.

10 Likes

Talk about good Apex shit we shall.

I saw the VESC enclosure lid with the big X on it in one of your IG stories :eyes: Looked so nice! Will you guys integrate a heatsink in those enclosures as well?

4 Likes

The APEX enclosures already mount the ESC to a large aluminum plate that is exposed to the outside air :ok_hand:

My stormcore runs cool even under a few kW load.

7 Likes

im just about to record a video about them now! But as Q says these babys keep the Stormcore cool

Ben and Q have been testing these for months

5 Likes

Wasnā€™t my intention.

Just seems like trampa bashing is the entry ticket into the cool kids club =)
Gets a bit old after the nonstop @mmaner trampa shit-talking.

From my experience dealing with them as a customer, very few esk8 vendors come close to their level of service.

2 Likes

Received some packages today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Firstly some MBS Fivestar for me, ive never seen these in real life before and tbh I actually really like them. Iā€™ve always been a sucker for white wheels

The red Rockstar 2 are brand new out and have kindly been donated by ATBshop here in the UK for a giveaway we will be doing on the channel for when I hit 5000 subscribers, which should be soon!

Iā€™m also rocking MBS Rockstar 2 on the daily driver, I do really like these - cheap and simple (a bit like me :grin:)

Iā€™ve also received 2 x Metr Pro modules kindly donated and a set of matrix 2 mounts from electricboardsolutions. Lots more on its way - this is going to be a banger of a giveaway!

8 Likes

I really wish this lingo caught on in the states. It would be fun to say banger all the time.

Looks like it will be a banger man!

6 Likes

Banger also another word for a sausage

7 Likes

Like bangers and mash!

6 Likes

From the same country that gave us Bubble and Squeak

5 Likes

also slang for marijuana cigarette in my neck of the woods.

@RipTideSports hi Brad! Cool to see you here!

9 Likes

heā€™s been here for 2 weeks :shushing_face:

@Lee_Wright I believe I missed an episode, what newly happened to make you dislike trampa to a point of getting rid of stuff?

1 Like

He pretty much summed it up here.

6 Likes