Apex Shredquarters

Megastars, superstars, hangars, barrels, tyres, springs etc

4 Likes

A friend might want to build a eMTB, I will pm you for details in order not to mess up your thread.

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

You didn’t seem to mind Trampa before.
Is that because they didn’t give you an “influencer discount”?

3 Likes

I’d be interested in buying barrels if Taz doesn’t want them.

3 Likes

A bit harsh.

Some know what happened, some dont. Easy to judge when I put my life on the internet I guess.

Short answer is we were working together, Ted offered me a sponsorship deal which I could never accept (all future content could only be about Trampa) and when I turned him down he offered me a job that I could also never accept (1/3rd of my current salary and 150 miles away) and when I turned that down he turned on me.

I promoted them for 6 months for no financial reward, I dont get many discounts actually nor do I seek them. I just want to work with the best people in the scene. I feel like I put a lot of effort into promoting our hobby, all I expect in return is to be treated fairly.

23 Likes

Now Im starting to feel bad designing parts for trampa boards :laughing: Gonna spend some more time on mbs.

Sucks they treated you this way, I dont get how these people reason, by their actions it makes their brand look pretty bad…

5 Likes

Dude, I dont want anyone to be influenced by what happened to me. History repeats itself over an over with them, I’m not the first and I wont be the last.

Anyways I’m not here to talk about them, I’m here to talk about the good shit Apex is doing.

10 Likes

Talk about good Apex shit we shall.

I saw the VESC enclosure lid with the big X on it in one of your IG stories :eyes: Looked so nice! Will you guys integrate a heatsink in those enclosures as well?

4 Likes

The APEX enclosures already mount the ESC to a large aluminum plate that is exposed to the outside air :ok_hand:

My stormcore runs cool even under a few kW load.

7 Likes

im just about to record a video about them now! But as Q says these babys keep the Stormcore cool

Ben and Q have been testing these for months

5 Likes

Wasn’t my intention.

Just seems like trampa bashing is the entry ticket into the cool kids club =)
Gets a bit old after the nonstop @mmaner trampa shit-talking.

From my experience dealing with them as a customer, very few esk8 vendors come close to their level of service.

2 Likes

Received some packages today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Firstly some MBS Fivestar for me, ive never seen these in real life before and tbh I actually really like them. I’ve always been a sucker for white wheels

The red Rockstar 2 are brand new out and have kindly been donated by ATBshop here in the UK for a giveaway we will be doing on the channel for when I hit 5000 subscribers, which should be soon!

I’m also rocking MBS Rockstar 2 on the daily driver, I do really like these - cheap and simple (a bit like me :grin:)

I’ve also received 2 x Metr Pro modules kindly donated and a set of matrix 2 mounts from electricboardsolutions. Lots more on its way - this is going to be a banger of a giveaway!

8 Likes

I really wish this lingo caught on in the states. It would be fun to say banger all the time.

Looks like it will be a banger man!

6 Likes

Banger also another word for a sausage

7 Likes

Like bangers and mash!

6 Likes

From the same country that gave us Bubble and Squeak

5 Likes

also slang for marijuana cigarette in my neck of the woods.

@RipTideSports hi Brad! Cool to see you here!

9 Likes

he’s been here for 2 weeks :shushing_face:

@Lee_Wright I believe I missed an episode, what newly happened to make you dislike trampa to a point of getting rid of stuff?

1 Like

He pretty much summed it up here.

6 Likes