Best Workshop Thread Contest 2020

Now’s your chance @RafaelinMissouri

I’m nominating @rosco. Have had much fun following his fibreglass adventures.

8 Likes

Nominating @glyphiks workshop.
I love to search and count all the empty beer cans in his workshop pictures :joy:

10 Likes

Me too! It’s like Where’s Wally for functional Alcoholix

7 Likes

I gotta support that. A creative chaos of empties and skateboard projects. Exactly how it should be.

6 Likes

It’s all about @Linny’s weed lab. Nice and organized unlike some of you’s.

The only question is does it stay that clean after pictures?

6 Likes

I try to clean up after I’m done working but most of the time I finish the work at 2am in the night so I pack up the next day. Bill occasionally shits the workbench so I clean up often if not itll smell

7 Likes

False advertising lol

5 Likes

Oh my god, look at that, @BillGordon totally dropped the ball on this and forgot to post a poll and wrap this up. Gosh BILLY

4 Likes

It’s like that time I forgot to get your lady the birthday gift from you. Gotta up my game.

4 Likes

Exactly like that time.

I know you’ll do better next time Billy. <3

3 Likes

Alright, animals. I’m noming Skyart’s workshop.

Let’s leave this one more day and I’ll post a poll. Get your last-minute noms in.

5 Likes

Lmao great choice and activity!
I am nominating @Andy87’s quaint bit of workspace because he seems to pull some serious builds out of it and do some cool practice indoors while not riding.

6 Likes

Haha! Omg I need to get back to posting in it!

4 Likes

Same, my dungeon has been very neglected haha

3 Likes

You guys still have workshops??? Has anyone seen mine?

4 Likes

My workshop is ever expanding… now that my house buying plans have been postponed, i am seriously considering renting a warehouse…

4 Likes

Fuck it I’m on my way… I was looking at them but I would have had to live there too and most of them weren’t cool with that :joy:

1 Like

Yeah i’d live in it. Just don’t tell them :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You’ve now been flagged by all commercial rentals in Australia… way to go…

1 Like