Best Workshop Thread Contest 2020

Welcome to the first annual Best Workshop Thread Contest!

Voting will be held on New Years Day 2021, but wanted to put out the APB oh this contest now so folks have some time to get their threads up!

Anyone with their own Workshop Thread is eligible, but you must be nominated here to be entered in the community community poll.

Top 3 will win rather awesome prizes, to be announced soon!

Until then, make a Workshop Thread if you don’t already have one- post your best builds, tools, workbenches, tips & tricks and spruce up your workshop thread like your mom is coming over.

Figure this year has been a wild ride, we can end it with a celebration of the spaces we love to work in.

Cheers & Happy Holidays!

13 Likes

For anyone wondering what a Workshop Thread is :wink:

3 Likes

If only there was a worst workshop thread… I could be #1

10 Likes

Now’s your chance @RafaelinMissouri

I’m nominating @rosco. Have had much fun following his fibreglass adventures.

8 Likes

Nominating @glyphiks workshop.
I love to search and count all the empty beer cans in his workshop pictures :joy:

10 Likes

Me too! It’s like Where’s Wally for functional Alcoholix

7 Likes

I gotta support that. A creative chaos of empties and skateboard projects. Exactly how it should be.

6 Likes

It’s all about @Linny’s weed lab. Nice and organized unlike some of you’s.

The only question is does it stay that clean after pictures?

6 Likes

I try to clean up after I’m done working but most of the time I finish the work at 2am in the night so I pack up the next day. Bill occasionally shits the workbench so I clean up often if not itll smell

7 Likes

False advertising lol

5 Likes

Oh my god, look at that, @BillGordon totally dropped the ball on this and forgot to post a poll and wrap this up. Gosh BILLY

4 Likes

It’s like that time I forgot to get your lady the birthday gift from you. Gotta up my game.

4 Likes

Exactly like that time.

I know you’ll do better next time Billy. <3

3 Likes

Alright, animals. I’m noming Skyart’s workshop.

Let’s leave this one more day and I’ll post a poll. Get your last-minute noms in.

5 Likes

Lmao great choice and activity!
I am nominating @Andy87’s quaint bit of workspace because he seems to pull some serious builds out of it and do some cool practice indoors while not riding.

6 Likes

Haha! Omg I need to get back to posting in it!

4 Likes

Same, my dungeon has been very neglected haha

3 Likes

You guys still have workshops??? Has anyone seen mine?

4 Likes

My workshop is ever expanding… now that my house buying plans have been postponed, i am seriously considering renting a warehouse…

4 Likes