Booh! Haero 3DServisas MBS E-Toxx Lacroix TorqueBoards

The only answer is a 12s12p, clearly. Haha.

I don’t know, we smoke a lot of pot okay?

10 Likes

16s6p? :thinking::see_no_evil: I‘m confused now

@skate420 a wonderful build so far!
I usually do not like that color of the etoxx hubs but damn on your build they look good.
Love to ride my bro deck on 9“ as well. I‘m sure you will love it!

5 Likes

Makes sense if you go 6p, no?

2 Likes

It would make it so much harder on the brain to make the series connections but I guess it’s possible?

1 Like

I definitely tried to find a way to make it 12s8p but I couldn’t

3 Likes

I‘m sure she is secretly running 16s just doesn’t want to admit it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol fuck. That’s hilarious. Time to start over on the battery :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The Etoxx hubs connect directly to the GD plus Etoxx has that dick swing game

Those sensor plugs were a limited set from Haggy.

7 Likes

The CNC is something big and old from eBay. No name parts all around. Custom software made at home to control everything from Mach. Nothing fancy really. The cooling system is me and a can of WD40

8 Likes

:raising_hand_man: Me too.

Awesome build so far!

5 Likes

Congratulations! You win the prize!

This was just test to see if you all were paying attention.

10 Likes

Hi! Could you please elaborate? Custom because the Fatboy hangers have a different profile from the MBS Matrix ll hangers?

I’m planning out build for Haero deck. I also want to go with Etoxxx offset hubs on Fatboy 320’s, but I want to use 3DS gear drives instead. Will I have to get an adapter made to make the Etoxx offset hubs work with 3DS gear drives?

3 Likes

Yes. We asked Jens to match the profile on the gear drive mounts to the Fatboy320 hangers (which also have a different corner radius than the Trampa hangers iirc).

The etoxx hubs & geardrive go together without adapters of course, so that was the most direct solution.

2 Likes

Any experience with 3DS geardrives vs Etoxxx geardrives?

I assume I would have to make some sort adapter to make Etoxxx offset hubs work with 3DS geardrives.

1 Like

Lovelyyy build @skate420

2 Likes

Nice Build Bro
Love the Vesc Housing Dog-Bone-Thing
Made my day

Good work on the Frontspacers too

Cheers

12 Likes

@NoWind Dude, brah, she’s a bra, bro. Schooling us on how a real woman builds a masterpiece.

@skate420 Amazing build. :heart_eyes: So fresh, so clean. Love the dog bone and the bull-dog bar bumper, and that you got your doggo and kiddo involved with the build. My 2yo daughter loves playing with my ESk8 parts and nuts & bolts too.

6 Likes

:wave: hi @NoWind! I’m MYKC on the other forum. I messaged you about geardrives for Fatboy hangers.

3 Likes

Dang, from the legend himself… Much appreciated!! :v:

:joy:

@Jujo @Nacho @DEEIF @Simeon @Lee_Wright @magharees @Mobutusan and whoever else I might have missed: Thank you thank you thank you :slight_smile:

I was hoping to get an update out shortly. Things are still slowly coming together. The battery was easy to fix since nothing had been welded. A little time with a razor and things were soon going back together.

IMG_1840 IMG_1864

The 60D arrived and was installed. The power button with the stormcore logo is a nice touch. I would still like to make the LED harness to illuminate the interior and exterior edges of the ESC box before powering it up. Sooo close though!

IMG_1846 ARAG0545 IMG_1854

There is also a block of aluminium on it’s way for the bullbar pieces. I decided to run with the carbon fiber tubes (originally for paintball gun barrels) and install some grub screws to keep them in place. Next up will be generating toolpaths in solidworks in preparation for cutting next week.

16 Likes

Wait what? I don’t have that :disappointed_relieved:
20200804_091254

5 Likes