Booh! Haero 3DServisas MBS E-Toxx Lacroix TorqueBoards

I don’t understand why? I never mean to be hurtful… just have a bit of fun…

2 Likes

Think a missing comma.

Answer is : BOTY comp, over there - so why not both??

4 Likes

Why she has, it on here?

Doesn’t help.

7 Likes

Does this help?

8 Likes

No it does, not.

9 Likes

Australian flag :joy:
Is Bill an Aussie also?

5 Likes

Commas are for capitalists…

4 Likes

And technically the question mark is in the wrong spot and it’s missing a period. I.e. Why? She has it on here. “Why” being the question. “She has it on here.” Is clearly a statement.

3 Likes

This is the most vile insult ever aimed at me.

10 Likes

I will be honest…

I wanted to nominate this for BOTY but didn’t see it over there so I poked :grimacing:

7 Likes

There is no question if this is boty. Hands down, no votes needed. Winner. And everyone else should have taken notes along the way.

4 Likes

Not to steal Renee’s thunder, but if you haven’t checked out the latest revisions to @computers demonseed rebuild on ESN, you are missing out. Dude has done some pretty epic work.

9 Likes

Take her thunder Alfred… She coming back with lightning. Makes more sense being electric and all…just saying.

3 Likes

I think it’s awesome you all like this build! It’s my current favorite for sure. Just being nominated for BOTY on ESN is more than I expected. Aside from being a little too busy/lazy/insert excuse here, it doesn’t feel right copying my content to another forum last minute.

Thanks to each of you though! Looking forward to making more cool shit in 2021

12 Likes

At least y’all take the time to make a build thread. I finish one and send it down the road and then remember to put the axle nut on…

5 Likes

Yeah but you’re talking to a mountainboarder blending in with the esk8 club.

I still have no urethane builds other than a shitty hub commuter I never use and am turning in to my wife’s board.

I certainly appreciate the level of diy though. I vote based off of what I’d like to ride most. The board, not the builder or of course you’d win Alley cat

9 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold the phone.

Nobody has been able to prove that Australia is even a real place; much less a flag bearing nation in service to the Royal Crown. Let’s not go crazy with the conspiracy gibberish here.

8 Likes

[quote=“Andrew, post:78, topic:532”]
gibberish
[/quote]I hate to be that guy, gibberish, is spelled correctly, Just letting you know. Nice shirt by the way. Carry on

3 Likes

What was the problem with the standard etoxx mounts? The fatboy hanger profile is too big?
If so, do you think it would be possible to fit regular etoxx gears to the fatboy hanger with a bit of diy filing?

2 Likes

It’s just the hanger profile. I’m pretty sure they are close in size to the trampa variant so you could maybe file the corners to get a fit. Might be good to compare the drawings/measurements for the hangers before investing in anything :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes