Buy Stuff From China

which freight forwarder do you use to buy from Taobao?

5 Likes

oh hey are you in US @rosco I could use some of that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha. New Zealand bro.
Sorry

2 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Composites Ramble

Bit of sweet talk with factories :joy:

3 Likes

Do You mind sweet talking them into sending batteries to Tahiti?

7 Likes

None of us feel bad for you. Tahiti, bro.

9 Likes

@Tamatoa i feel your pain brother, dont let these mainlanders trivialize the challenges of island life. solidarity!

6 Likes

Aren’t you like in Honolulu and therefore in the USA yourself?

3 Likes

Hawaii is still an island, miles from its own country :rofl:

4 Likes

USPS still delivers to Hawaii

5 Likes

I know, its just the distance is crazy far :eyes:

4 Likes

Tell me about it, wearing Board shorts on any occasion is such a hassle. Plus I’d like for once to experience a 2 hour plus, road trip to go to the beach that seems like an adventure.

8 Likes

Does a Tombolo count as being an islander? Inbreeding aside it’s quite the thing.

2 Likes

i can help u hahahhahah

4 Likes

I know this guy. Welcome!

5 Likes

We need this kind of help and once thought we had it. Remind me to tell you the Jeff Wu saga one day. :rofl:

6 Likes

just tell me .hahha

2 Likes

Do u have wechat ? In my opinion, Taobao is the most interesting software, selling everything. We also watch live broadcasts to snap up things. (The promotion before the Spring Festival starts. If you spend 300 minus 30), at 0:00 today, I snapped up two T-shirts at a price of 31 yuan and a jansport school bag at a price of 83 yuan

3 Likes

Do you have 3 hours to spare? 🤦

1. Basically, Jeff Wu comes on the esk8news scene and claims to be maker of electric car parts and interested in making esk8 parts. We eat it up because we’ve been looking for a guy that walks in and bridges both worlds, so to speak.
6 Likes