Dear Diary, today on my esk8

That part I couldnā€™t tell you. I can activate/deactivate the e-brake and adjust it through the controllerā€™s app

1 Like

Today on my esk8 I did various kettlebell lifts while balancing on my board. Was able to balance and do all that for almost 45 min!

7 Likes

Fuck around, Fuck around, so a couple weeks ago I put a new flipshit remote on some focboxā€™s and ran vesc tool blah blah blahā€¦ Donā€™t know how the fuck cruise control got turned on luckily it was at like 8 MPH and not super busy out. But it was stuck on, responded to nothing I rode it for like 6 miles fucking with it turning it off and on. Got home ran it through vt again and itā€™s been fine so far.
Talk about life and death situations. I ride hard and fast, just like my mom, I Donā€™t get scared much,(Iā€™ve showered in jail before,) until Iā€™m approaching a stop sign at an intersection thatā€™s usually busy as hell and have no brakesā€¦ No brakes, or acceleration! Just fucking 8mph, thatā€™s it. Bullshit, lol like ok, if a carbisb coming fucking throttle the hell out of it, nope 8mph and reading the news paper driving ms Daisyā€¦ Cruise control, I want names of everyone who uses it, Iā€™m getting life insurance policies on all you muttafuckkasā€¦ Should probably get one on @BillGordon anyway.

2 Likes

A scarf makes a fine sling, thank you shakedown ride, Iā€™ll be in the bong room if anyone needs me for a 2 weeks or so.

6 Likes

Hit Central Oahu Regional Park today. Busier than I expected but good time as always.

1 Like

Slow :skateboard: around Magic Island with better half. Was raining a few blocks away but we stayed high and dry

5 Likes

Yesterday on Madness i broke yet another of the etoxx wheel gearsā€¦

The board is in a state of disrepair that I absolutely cannot be fucked with. So I sold it :rofl:

I am now boardless :flushed: need to get my hummie hub build happening quick.

17 Likes

Makes perfect sense. Why spend some time to repair a board, that took you tens if not hundreds of hours to make, when you can sell it and start all over again :rofl:

10 Likes

You are never boardless when the Exway waits eagerly in the corner. Embrace it. It is your destiny.

8 Likes

Wow :hushed:

6 Likes

Yeah, was shocked as well.

5 Likes

New year, new board, new problems. Heā€™s prolly gonna be in a one wheel gang.

5 Likes

Dude, i told you that in secret.

6 Likes

Lol, lessons learned, yada yada.

To be honest, there are so many things I wanna change about that build that starting from scratch will be easier.

Repairing the board would still leave me wanting, so not upset to see it leave :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Did it come with a warranty?

2 Likes

:rofl: board was not sold with warranty. It was basically sold as a pile of parts :rofl:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the american thing to do. Well done.

5 Likes

The final form. Getting picked up today.

Good times were had. The best thing is, itā€™s going to a mate, so itā€™s not goodbye forever.

11 Likes

Noooooā€¦ I would never expect you to sell it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I canā€™t have nice things Dashā€¦ :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: thatā€™s what i do to them.

6 Likes