Dear Diary, today on my esk8

Doubt that these gifs will embed for long but anyway…

9 Likes

Man, you just about cleared that table. Nice!

4 Likes

Making progress. So sore today from using awkward muscles in places I didn’t know existed.

5 Likes

Definitely was hitting thermal throttle limit on the esc. Cranked it way high and had all the zooms back for the full ride. Normally I’d come home sagging a bit towards the end of my normal ride. Now, I’ve extended my normal ride and go faster the whole time. Nice nice nice.

5 Likes

Dear diary, today on my esk8…I love my exoskeleton.
Was coming home from a groupride

Then a bike wanted to kiss my board

Time to wait for an ambulance

And now im eating homemade mac and cheese at my cousin’s house :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh, shit. You’re okay, though?

4 Likes

Yeah knee hurts from waiting for so long on floor with her body on it. I was strapped in and couldn’t move till the medics got there

5 Likes

Did you at least get her number?

6 Likes

She was out cold on top of you? No helmet?

5 Likes

Morgue tag id?

6 Likes

I think she was around 50yo so no thx

@BillGordon she was lost in her mind and couldn’t understand what had happened or even what day it was. I think she got a concussion. No helmet and high heels. Was a perfect scenario for disaster

4 Likes

did you use a screwdriver to take that out lol?>

4 Likes

Today I went for a ride right after it rained and learned just how wet you can get in only about 2 miles

Then I did a night ride and my battery dropped 10V in about a mile so there was a bit of pushing…

One thought I had is when your board dies it turns into a very large and inefficient riding wind up toy

6 Likes

commonly known as the walk of shame

4 Likes

120Wh ok

on pneumatics

2 Likes

Haha you know that’s a good idea. I pulled it out with pliars but it was threaded in there nice and snug so it was a PITA

3 Likes

wow that’s cool.

Also, my ankles hurt now.

3 Likes

Dude I’m still sore. Legs weren’t meant to lift 35lb boards. Well, my legs.

4 Likes

Thought it was dry.

8 Likes

Dear Diary,

Today I hit a new PR of 74 kph / 46 mph :partying_face:

It was cold and windy and very fun. A tree fell down in my path which was not so chill. Fall is falling and everything looks so nice to skate around. Wet leaves beware.

Buuut 9" tires trekked right through the mud around it.

9 Likes