MR69 All-In-One Motor Connector

Does this mean that with the fact I have a .4 nozzle, I can’t actually print this one out myself?

2 Likes

I’d say it’d depend on the nozzle and the quality that your printer can do it, or just spend a few £ on some super cheap tiny nozzles.

1 Like

I cant speak for your printer, but my Prusa i3 MK3 with a 4mm nozzle can not print this model. Even with the larger geometry of the previous models, a .4mm nozzle just does not give enough resolution.

2 Likes

Grabbed one of these for em pesky prints with too fine of a resolution for my .4 nozzle

5 Likes

Nice! You wont regret that purchase. I have actually found that for small geometry parts, they turn out much stronger with the smaller nozzle as it can lay a better pattern of plastic in tight spaces.

4 Likes

How much does the print time differ moving from .4 to .25?

3 Likes

Not that much for a small part like these. Probably 10%-15% more time.

3 Likes

Then that change is a no brainer then

3 Likes

I was told by the guy at the store that it’s supposed to make prints 3/8 slower

whatever that equals

3 Likes

Because you need more material in the end because of the smaller diameter.

2 Likes

10-15%…
3/8…
.4 --> .25…
My asian math says… the duck is right!

5 Likes

Does no one use dielectric grease? Or am I just high?

1 Like

Cant say I ever have. At least, not on hobby connectors.

2 Likes

Hey are there any updates on this project? Its been a while… :eyes:

4 Likes

I put it on everything, because I have to take stuff apart 10000 times before I like it. Just curious though.

2 Likes

What’s the score? Where are our connectors? Do i need to call a knife gang?

4 Likes

I’ve been working on them tonight (after clearing up some issues with an expired student licence on Fusion360 :sweat_smile:) and I will be testing a set on my upcoming build, Mistfall.

Isn’t that what is happening Friday?

5 Likes

It will be saturday here and i’ll likely be hungover. Hopefully i can make it. With knives.

6 Likes

Not with that attitude

5 Likes

You better be there Mister. I promised lots of babes that there would be a show.

6 Likes