Puck, Puck, Bruce!

“Tu est un enculé”

Cajuns are east of me by quite a few hours

3 Likes

Here we go

5 Likes

As long as we can agree that “Cajun Canadian” is undeniably a more accurate and hilarious name for the frenchies.

4 Likes

I’m used to :frog:

3 Likes

Alright folks, we’ve got some options here if you’d like to get a Puck, Puck, Bruce! Shell Mod Kit.

Have a few sets from Batch 1 still available here:

Batch 1 is printed in MultiJet Fusion Nylon PA12, Right-Handed, in a two-tone color scheme (grey top, black bottom).

Batch 2 will have a Lefty option avaiable as well.

If you’d like to go nuts with colors and/or would like something on your own time & dime, I also set up the top & bottom shells in our DRI Shapeways Store.

They have a number of colors, all printed in nylon available, just costs a bit more :wink:

6 Likes

Seriously, not kidding.

12 Likes

My wallet is throwing a tantrum. This looks amazing!

7 Likes

Well this sucks… Just found out my vibration motor doesn’t work :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Is your shell screwed down too tight? Does it work when you remove the shell?

3 Likes

:thinking: I’ll try that after supper. Not letting my poutine get cold
There’s slight heat warps in the print so I might have over tightened to compensate

3 Likes

v7 print looks and functions great. Micro usb opening looks cleaner. Not sure yet if it is my hardware choice and/or print causing the slight gap at the bottom of the case. No big deal to me, since it’s encased in my sleeve.

IMG_20200924_130041491

IMG_20200924_125544164

10 Likes

I have the same problem on the other side

I think for mine it’s a first layer heat warp

4 Likes

On yours I would make sure that the pins/sockets are clear on the rear side of the throttle wheel.

I can confirm no problems on the MJF print so it’s likely a tolerance thing with the FDM printers. I saw similar results on my own v6 FDM print.

3 Likes

The ones that had support residue? If so I cleaned them as best I could and all the pins on the internals fit with no resistance. It’s only when I try to put the screws that the case seems to distort a bit. Like something around the vibration motor area is pushing and stopping the case from being flush.

2 Likes

Probably have an older/first version of the v6 shell that did not have cutouts there. I cleaned that up in rev6+:

4 Likes

Guilty of sending a sticky Bruce Puck in the wrong Rev :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh that explains a lot :joy:

Even thought " maybe my motor is not the same and/or bigger for some weird reason"

4 Likes

So…I guess that’s also why the motor ain’t turning?

4 Likes
3 Likes

It works without the shell

1 Like