Puck, Puck, Bruce!

#No cleanup

The radius on the second or 3rd layer gave me a bit of an issue. Might need to bump flow for that layer to make sure it sticks. Heat gun should be able to fix it ezpz

@skunk

6 Likes

Yeeewww! Success!

10 Likes

Dude that is a really nice ABS print. I don’t even fuck with ABS, because lazy.

3 Likes

Supports or first layer went “nope”?

2 Likes

Just supports. Haven’t cleaned it up yet

1 Like

I am operating under the guidance of @Pottsy. I can only attribute my success to the instructions i was given :rofl:

1 Like

@skunk’s is all done.

Total print time 2 hours 57 minutes.

Gotta say… This thing feels great in my hand.

8 Likes

HandsomeRemarkableAnura-size_restricted

7 Likes

Per request, I’ve added a custom color ordering option for the Puck Puck Bruce. Lead time is approximately 2 weeks as these are built-to-order.

Custom Color Options:

• Grey
  • White
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Red
  • Yellow
  • Purple
  • Green

Top & Bottom Shells can be colored differently.

3 Likes

Is the receiver option from Hoyt or a DRI nrf? Asking for my cart.

Question #2. When the Robogotchi is released then Murphy’s law dictates that either this remote or the NRFs will be sold out, is that true?

If yes can I simply place an order for this + NRF and wait for the Robogotchi release to purchase separately, consider that a forced pre-order threat

Ok third question. Do I get a Seanhacker sticker in the delux sticker kit?

5 Likes

Hoyt. The DRI NRF module is not compatible with the Puck.

1 Like

The Hoyt receiver is exclusive to the Hoyt Puck/PPB Remotes. It’s PWM only (no telemetry) but uses FHSS channel hopping radios like you find in high-power drone TX/RX setups. Rock Solid.

If you intend on getting a Robogotchi, you do not need an NRF52 BLE module at all.

You can make a purchase and request that it be placed on hold until another product is available and combine it with a second order.

Yes.

4 Likes

It was asked before, but I don’t remember there was an answer to it.
Is there an opportunity that Hoyt one day will do a Bamboo Bruce Puck shell for us?

4 Likes

@Andy87

3 Likes

Ah oh thx @Flasher didn’t read the thread in the other forum

3 Likes

Thank you!

I’ll be round later to pick up Order DRI-1224
Dress appropriately

1 Like

I’m finding that in both the prints that I did and the print that @Venom121212 did, if I tighten the bolt down in one corner my T button gets held down by the case and is not functional. Any suggestions what this might be?

1 Like

Probably just some overhung plastic. If that hole was widened, would it fit fine?

1 Like

Make sure you don’t have your battery cable getting pinched.

I can verify this isn’t an issue on the Nylon prints, so it might be warping or a collision.

1 Like

The hole definitely isn’t the issue.
I can tighten down three of the four bolts holding the puck together but the second I tighten down the one in that corner it hold the button down.