Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

My first weld was worst but to be fair it was aluminium. That shit melts like butter. I used to make roobars while at uni.

5 Likes

kook approved derail

6 Likes

Off-Topic Approach

juss sayin’…

3 Likes

if we don’t laugh…

we’ll all go insane…

3 Likes

but you were offf topic and we get no response… such a waste… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@fessyfoo

Bro. You got the THUMBY THICC THUMB

4 Likes

I actually talked to exway about the wave drivetrain transplant to x1pro, then said physically its doable, but they don’t think the software would work, and also there is bushing problem…well, there goes my chance of using 15mm belts :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Sorry, thought you were goofing on Exway boy. Why don’t you want to use the X1 Pro Riot kit?

4 Likes

Sorry if I come off as trolling, but no I do have the riot kit, just them belt snapping man, I hate 11mm. I like the stealth look of my exway too much that I don’t want to sell it.

5 Likes

Just use the hubs. Super stealth

5 Likes

actually i did thought about it, but them hub cost 169…wait what? 169 :eyes:

Edit: i’ll be right back

5 Likes

WhY did this ahit with Mike have to go down. Damon just closed the discussion about what happened. I get he’s trying to get things back onto esk8. But damn. I that that was supposed to be a community forum. I guess that’s just the communist pipe dream. Kelly said it. Its his forum and we’re guest’s.

5 Likes

Nope, me being stupid.

Oh yes. Went through belts like wet paper towels until I went back to the hubs. I forgot Wave is 15mm. If it’s the same connector, I suspect it might work.

4 Likes

The hubs are quite good. And I know a guy with an extra hub wheel set for later.

4 Likes

exway confirm to me that its exactly same connector and pinout, just the shape is slightly different (wave is circular with a screw on clip to baseplate hold it tight). but also said they don’t know if the software will have issue and they are not willing to test it out.

I call dibs, how much

4 Likes

Mike was off his tits in a big way. Would not take a needed break. Shame, since Trampa antics aside, he was a big help for me in the early days.

I thought so, too. I applaud the community council guys for stepping in and trying to help. But Damon is the critical problem that can’t be solved there.

6 Likes

Ship cost only. I’ll PM you colour choices when I get home. (I’m taking about front wheels and hub sleeves if not clear.)

4 Likes

shoot, I thought it would be whole set, im very close to pulling the trigger on the exway promo right now for them hub
169 is a good deal

3 Likes

Sorry if unclear.

It is.

4 Likes

Watching the JP videos some of the shit that happened behind the scenes. Paints lhb as a bit of a C word. I have a lot of respect for his work, but it’s a shame shit got so real at news.

4 Likes