Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

It is indeed really nice.

7 Likes

ok mods you’ve been called out as superfluous. drop them badges and back away slowly. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

8 Likes

Too late dude, they’re already in charge.

Be gentle @mods

7 Likes

In lol seriousness though: Did you really have to trade that positive endorsement of Jason’s latest forum moves for his review of Freesk8? pretty sure he’d have done it for free. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

7 Likes

somebody has a stalker

EDIT:

I feel dirty after listening to his bullshit

5 Likes
5 Likes

Wait what? Hah. No. That was more in response to recent events in other lands far, far away than anything, and made before I had any clue he was about to drop a video.

I saw it the same time everyone did, and only got a heads up that it was even a possible thing on his radar less than a day before it got posted. I haven’t responded to any of it intentionally, focused on FreeSK8 development.

10 Likes

SHOTS FIRED. Tears imminent.

8 Likes

that board is nice but looks incomplete. would be nice to know, if the board loves something, what is that thing it loves? a sticker of some sort would really help clear this up.

6 Likes

don’t listen to him @fessyfoo , some mods fall asleep and wake up crying on the daily. your comment is not likely to have a change on "someones’’ daily routine.

7 Likes

8 Likes

THANK YOU!!! finally!

6 Likes

Photo overlay or is it actually on the board? My impending orgasm needs to know how strong to get.

7 Likes

This is why I hate people
EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

6 Likes

That’s actually been on the deck for a week. @Itsmedant made some dope vynl stickers for and Andrew and I.

8 Likes

Forgive me, but are you suggesting that you believe a human laid that cable in the street?

6 Likes

Fully selfish and lame.

4 Likes

I think it was a chihuahua but i got no prove, its been there more than 16hrs now

that’s HK :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

so apparently “logging” is acceptable in Hong Kong

5 Likes

thanks Wanger

non-specified k00k of choice

:rofl:

4 Likes