Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

You ever been to France? There is dog shit everywhere, they even had motorized vehicle designed specially to pick clean poop from the streets at some point. Don’t know if it is still a thing tho.

9 Likes

Poop patrol!

4 Likes

The name they gave it was motocrotte (crotte=poop in French)

3 Likes

been to France… never saw the motorized pooper-scoopers… but the Matrons in the Public Restroom facilities are all Nazis!!!

in Italy we ran acoss a Public Facility in the fuckiing median of the highway… and it had half-walls…

WTF… you could be sitting on the throne and watching the traffik go by…

so weird

5 Likes

As long as the half wall isn’t hiding just the upper part :joy:

6 Likes

come on now… what made you the way you are?

5 Likes

Private schools

Edit.

To be fair, I am not making this up.

7 Likes

I’ll be over tomorrow night or Sunday. Got yours just sitting at home for ya sweetheart. :wink:

6 Likes

I knew I should have just sent them to you!

He’s had them for over a week now btw…

Wait a min, that means you and @SeanHacker haven’t been around each other in over a week…did something happen? Did you give your rose to a different bachelorette??

8 Likes

We’ve both been off in different parts of the forest the last few weeks. We’ve got a playdate next week. :wink:

6 Likes

It’s been ruff. Trust me… Haha

We’ve literally been in forests. It’s been nice getting away from the city! I’m hopefully finishing up a small remodel I’ve been doing for a buddy that lives in the middle of nowhere today and heading back home. It’s why I unintentionally ghost your texts sometimes. Reception is hit and miss.

8 Likes

It’s okay, I forgive you. The pics make up for it!

6 Likes

i want pix!!!

5 Likes

for the record. I was 100% joking around. though my pun on “lol seriousness” may have been too deadpan. it’s like one character, one position difference.

5 Likes

I know, but I’m also super fun at parties because I love to levy serious answers all the same and bask in the resulting awkwardness.

5 Likes

yes, that’s a serious condition. nothing to laugh at.

4 Likes

:star_struck: :thinking: :wink:

6 Likes

hi @Itsmedant
eric I’d like to avail myself of your services…

I’d like the cheapest plastic trucker hat imaginable in red and white with the Belushi Farms logo

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/cNkbonPMM3gTW9kEHo6gGZaoSX9xuvex4f9SMkoovRKgQUJviUJaf3kwunRkSm64bbogpMx9zwE5ld-nLbNX6SAo1iV_kx4UESwg6gH0JOTXgwM0SHW0UO6-0bRikUy3-7QFZO71

thank you brother

4 Likes

so @Nacho, the idea is to self police in advance of derailing a thread. kinda like replys to pictures and nothing else.

7 Likes

Thanks Fess!

7 Likes