Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

You monster, @agressivstreetlamp . Look what you’ve done to our boy.

7 Likes

I’m just here for the onlyfans log in info

7 Likes

I think the majority of us here have an ender 3 or a prusa.

The ender 3 is an awesome platform to start with and have quality prints very quickly. There are tons of cheap upgrades and mods for it too.

As far as resin, I only use the one I have for high detailed prints, haven’t used it for anything structural. And it’s a huge mess to deal with tbh

8 Likes

Damn this looks fun!
https://venomkarts.com/?fbclid=IwAR2TsSi4LT2-dE4b8hHUAu_CVeRbEZK5ZZOlR2ASwv4Ku7Vsxe-0vs0p_fA

6 Likes

I hate hover boards and I hate dentists, so this article is proof both combined is an extra level of evil

10 Likes

and removing a patient’s teeth without their permission

fak.

4 Likes

fuck this ad, I need ad block on chrome mobile, who got a good one

4 Likes

Doesn’t adblocker have a mobile browser?

3 Likes

I’ve used this for years. They had to take it down from the play store a while back because of policy. But it works great.

6 Likes

not sure, but i prefer chrome

thanks man, i will take a look. haven’t play with host file since I moved away from nexus-generation phone.

4 Likes

Same. It’s what I use.

Don’t move away from Google phones. I refuse to. :wink:

4 Likes

jason’s ad targeting you. :open_mouth:

I mean every esk8er just wants a good ESC like the focbox unity. and now that the untold story is out and the youtube comments cleanly curated it paints a rosy picture of the come back kid who’s just here to go give you what you want. a reliable ESC at a cheap price.

5 Likes

im already on the V6 train (TB + stormcore), my 2 unities will serve me until they die or I decide to completely move away from V4 and sell them back to the community with dirt cheap price :rofl:

6 Likes

Exactly. He’s just misunderstood, like Casey Anthony and Mussolini.

7 Likes

Good luck with his vloggin career I hope there is more to offer that sour grapes and that shaggy song…
unnamed (22)

4 Likes

Talking about a let down. Fat kid loves fries, loves gravy, and loves cheese. Sounds great, was disappointing. Canadian gravy is weird.

2 Likes

That’s because there isn’t a specific recipe for it, it’s down to restaurant preferences on ingredients or supplier. Youd have to try atleast 2 or 3 from different areas to compare

2 Likes

hey any of you k00ks… (especially @Andrew or @torqueboards ) know what the exterior dimensions of the TB VESC I trust it’s similar~ish to a FOCBOX?

TIA

1 Like

70mmx77mm. Nope that’s the escapes. Hold on.

3 Likes

thank you

and thickness?

please

3 Likes