RAWshop - Ross’ Alliteration Workshop

Ohhhh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glossy!

2 Likes

Nice, just gotta tidy up that transistion somehow

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna sand and grind it out and then smooth a bead of sealant into the gap. Will try keep a slight recess. Wanna keep the lip a bit as a cutting guide.

1 Like

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: fuck yeah dude. Looking really good.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s got a few small defects which pisses me off, but i’m over it. Supplies arrived today also Stretchy vac bag plastic and more tape. Used some reinforcing core stuff under the flange like gussets and it’s turned out really well. Super strong.

1 Like

You’re gonna beat me to the finish line with a pulled enclosure I reckon, i’ve been busy with other efforts.

Totally understand the defects apathy. There comes a point where enough is enough :rofl:

1 Like

I did start about 4 weeks earlier :joy: :man_facepalming: Weekend maybe…

2 Likes

Shhhhh they don’t need to know that

BFOAT

Biggest flange of all time

3 Likes

I think @Andrew takes that honour

1 Like

Action

Fuck. Ran out of bleeder fabric!

But it’s all good. Gonna sacrifice a spare woolen bed underlay :rofl:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Its happening!!!

Goddamn i am excited for this :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I demand up-to-the-minute updates

1 Like

Haha. I know!

Ran out of energy and time last night so on hold. Did tack coat and first layer of cloth and paused. Took ages to get fabric laid well in all of the corners.

Finish the layup and bag it tonight. Got more bleeder fabric today so should be all set.

Will try post a few pics as I go tonight. Always a bit of time pressure and don’t really want epoxy on my phone… :joy:

1 Like

Its all good, just let it cure on the glass and it picks straight off :rofl:

:blush: bag holding vacuum pretty well
What a mission. Many corners.
Need beer

7 Likes

This sort of stuff makes me very very jealous, looks like it’s almost there, beer well earned!

2 Likes