SkyartPower - The Workbench

hi @Skyart can you dm me your contact info. I would like to ask you about a custom battery. thanks! I signed up here so i could contact you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Upgrading my nephews board with this 12s6p tesla 2170 pack and a 60d. Taking out his 12s4p 30q and dual balance pro vescs.

As far as I know I think i will be the first to use these tesla cells in a pack. Hope they live up to their 15amp continues and 4800-5000mah spec. If they do, the other 600 cells i have chilling will see some good use.

11 Likes

Its allliiiiiive!!!

13 Likes

GTG, too bad my ankle all messed up, would like to dive this thing a good test before I send it off

10 Likes

Awesome work as always dude! Looks clean. What size heat shrink do you use for the BMS?

8 Likes

100mm, works for the bms and most 4p groups

6 Likes

I started these on the charger at 3.62 volts. Looks like it took about 3200mah on average to top them off. I wuuld say ateast capacity wise it looks like these will be atleast in the 5000mah, going to discharge them to 3v and charge again in the morning

6 Likes

Made a 1s4p Powerbank from the tesla cells, loool already charged my phone 2.5 times, capacity is deffinetly promising on these cells

11 Likes

what charger board did you use for that?

7 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6M2LCS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_10syFb3ZQCA59

This one, all you gotta do is connect positive and negative and you are set!

10 Likes

Any adverse effects from using 3.6v nominal cells with a 5v board?

5 Likes

None that I can see. There is somesort of DC to dc converter on it, that steps it up to 5v.

5 Likes

Awesome! Ill give these a shot and see if I cant model a case for them. There’s lots of those 18650 power bank shells floating around, but I have yet to find one for 21700’s. Now I can make my own! :grin: Thanks Artem!

8 Likes

If you do then let me know!!

5 Likes

Since @torqueboards is too lazy to make his own GD, going to see what Janux GDs for TBcnc are all about

11 Likes

Now we wait ladies and gentlemen…now we wait

10 Likes

Where did you source that?

5 Likes

It is the same stuff Andrew is selling or will be soon. I got some from Dexter. I am so exited about these!!! Woooooot! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Getting close to 24hrs in Salt water brine, a mix of rocksalt and fine pink salt…no rust, I would day this is some legit pixie transfer plates

6 Likes

a man of fine taste :ok_hand:

5 Likes