SkyartPower - The Workbench

I’ve only seen them 400kv up with 4wd and proper gearing this won’t be issue… right??

3 Likes

Whats your voltage? I’m sure it won’t, but yeah you will probbaly want something like 1:6

2 Likes

I was going to run 8s16p on the 2wd inrunners and 16s8p on 4wd outrunners … only thought about 4wd inrunners…it would be sick though… I got 1:6 gears for 2wd …

3 Likes

I got mine from here:
€ 173,70 10% Rabatt | SSS 56123 Motor 230KV und 500KV Bürstenlosen Motor 6 Pole Für surfbrett RC Marine Boote

Communication was top and shipping super quick to Russia.
Just in case it doesn’t work out where you ordered.

Edit: for all who do order the SSS inrunner, check those screws. Mine haven’t been fixed with loctite.

5 Likes

Hey thanks for that tip! Where did you buy your adapter plates? These need an adapter so we can mount with our regular bolt patterns right?

2 Likes

Yes you will need an adapter plate. The bolt pattern is 6x M4 on a 30mm diameter.
@Creavenger was so kind to help me out with machining adapter for me.

5 Likes

Did you try rcgenesis?

AFAIK, etoxx has very expensive adapter plates, and as you know, 3D has some more affordable ones. Another option is some custom motor plates.
yeah, those are little dicks.

5 Likes

I am hoping to use them with gear drives…hmmm might need to rethink this.

2 Likes

I believe in you :+1: These are def easier to work with w/ some custom parts.

2 Likes

Depending on your drives, you might be able to use the outer screws. Two holes do fall into the 63xx bolt pattern. Then 1 or 2 more you could drill. That could work too.

5 Likes

hell they test them?? 10/10 would order maybe broken motors from them

3 Likes

More 63100s are in, this time 10mm shaft and sensorless! Lots of projects on the table

9 Likes

What breed are those ones?

6 Likes

They are of the freerchobby breed. 140kv, apparently battle hardened, but I am yet to open one of them up

6 Likes

is it bad that I am considering these:

what’s a man supposed to do with 18KW

5 Likes

It depends on how much lotion you have.

6 Likes

How you going to water cook them? Are there any reasonable sized cooling circuits around?
Should be from all the RC stuff, but haven’t looked into it yet.

4 Likes

Ask Bill. Pretty sure he runs at least 18kw in ‘the destroyer’

4 Likes