The "Talk me out of this" thread

Sorry I didn’t see you standing there. Fuck around… You fellas ever pre condition?

You mean mudguards or the motor sleeves?

Your hair is what I was talking about, pre condition with V-05, the V is for vitamins volume, vroom voila very nice. Honestly though motor covers, what do people do before installing them/after riding?

Who even uses motor covers apart from trampa?

So, meepo replied.

Stock upgrade to 100mm not possible “because they are assembled with 90mm”. Basically- no pay for it bitch.

Speed - is the same, no matter what battery

I’m still always only a few clicks away from buying it but then something happens just like some dude posting his dead PU aka Raptor style

still no idea what i should do…

2 Likes

Yeah, muddies the waters somewhat. Exway Flex out of budget window?

1 Like

Your motor covers are in need of love.

Kinda yes. I originally didn’t beven plan on ordering the v3, i just saw it on sale and got interested.

I’m mainly interested in speedy hubs which no one else offers.

if i buy them separately its 290usd and that only includes esc, 2 motors and the remote.

For 70 bucks more i also get a deck, trucks, wheels, enclosures, battery

3 Likes

4/Maker x 6354s And 2/GofocDV4s.
Black Friday 10% off
Reasonable shipping
For my 4wd BN m1 build?

In my shopping cart.
Shit is imminent.

Or should I bail and spend double for TB6355s (TB shipping is way more expensive tho). Already have 2 (so only two more)
They look the same…?

Edit DV4s ordered👌
Motors - opinions?

1 Like

I would have gone for the dv6s.

3 Likes

Yup. Was on the fence with that also. But cost. Will see how the DV4s go and if they’re crap will move on.

I’ll have the new battle hardened flipshit 6355s in my hands tomorrow. They have good potential, imo.

DV6 is dope, but unecessary for 6355s imo. Specially 4 of them.

1 Like

No 8mm shaft ones that I can see.
Only 10mm d shaft on their website&ali …?

1 Like

oh dang, yeah m1 is 8mm only.

I still love my exway flex… it’s my daily for sure.

2 Likes

Exway can flex all they want but you gotta keep them in sector 9… got these things laying about and need some extra dollars for some shiny stuff…, what do y’all say I slap it together and sell it for cheap?

I think they fit together almost perfectly odd.

2 Likes

Looks like a good fit :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I have some extra enclosures man. If you want.

1 Like

For what exactly?

1 Like

Someone told me you can’t use different motors with the exway app. I haven’t tried yet.

1 Like