The "Talk me out of this" thread

I want to go skate today…

5 Likes

Full support

5 Likes

Mr. Leg is ready to party?

6 Likes

Nope!

Had a follow up with my orthopedic doctor yesterday and he said I’ve healed faster than he expected but I still should hold off on skating…
.but I wanna!

6 Likes

I got one of those spintend 75v dual controllers to play around with.

Do I pick up a set of tainted maytech 90v motors supposedly rated to 20S?
Or do I start cranking up the lightening on the myriad of motors I have around here and see what catches fire/blows up and what doesn’t?

4 Likes

Please talk me out of gett…

Nvm, too late…

5 Likes

Get 80xx motors, they are rated for 15-16s :ok_hand:
Very interested in your feedback to those escs.

5 Likes

I have 2 sets of etoxx hubs and neither of them are on working boards…

Yolo

Oh I should add I dont like 8’s on them for jumping. Stretched tyres feel weird to me

4 Likes

Im thinking of doing surfrods And okp angled risers with the colab, at least while i work and wait on my matrix 2 trucks… i really wanna try that colab…

11 Likes

I’m doing SR tkp on the flux but am somewhat concerned about wheelbite. Don’t have the hangers in hand yet to verify but I imagine it’s close with 6 shooters. Probs need some risers.

Wish there were longer hangers than 177mm. I emailed SR about restocking colors and let them know me and probably others would want longer hex hangers. Will see if they respond.

7 Likes

i have colab envy

7 Likes

For $250 with an eboosted enclosure included!!!

6 Likes

Jealousy

4 Likes

Did you ever decide to try those 9" tires? Cause il tell you…i hate 9" tires … sooooo much!

5 Likes

i wanna eBike… but not a beach/bar cruiser… I wanna Oset 24~

talk me off the ledge

10 Likes

Talk to me Art, I had 10" on the Baja with no issue apart from then being too narrow

4 Likes

I saw this sweet rat rod radio flyer and thought how much more fun if it was motorized.

14 Likes

Is that a collector’s item? Pretty cool either way.

4 Likes

I’m kinda falling for JayKay etrucks, want to get the 4WD setup and extra wheel sleeves. Talk me out of this.

5 Likes

Sorry bro can’t talk you out of it. How else would I try before I buy?

They look awesome for what they are, I still struggle to believe that they are actually real.

9 Likes