The Sandbox

You were right.

Am I correct in having set it to 20000mah cutoff?

3 Likes

I think so. the mah and the timer are both safety measures to just shutoff the charger and avoid over charging.

2 Likes

I removed the timer. First time it cutoff after 2hrs but packs were only halfway

3 Likes

How do you guys ship batteries/cells? Can’t seem to get any useful info from fedex. :cold_face:
Declare as dangerous goods and get cockblocked or just sneak it into fedex ground?

@Benjamin @Skyart

4 Likes

Fedex ground will ship em. I generaly use shipbikes.com great rates

5 Likes

There isn’t a dedicated thread yet so…
Will a sim be required to use the GPS module and if so do you have an idea of compatible companies?

4 Likes

There is no SIM or data plan required. The GPS module provides coordinates to the Robogotchi for the log files. After your download the logs to your mobile device you can see where you were on a map using the coordinates.

11 Likes

Oh that’s awesome. So no plans for an anti theft option right?

9 Likes

Sounds dangerous, I’m in!

11 Likes

@mods can someone place this in an appropriate place to keep it safe and handy? It’s mooch’s complete list of battery tests

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/blog-entry/list-of-battery-tests.7436/

9 Likes

In my work chat someone writes

“Thanks Andrew”.

and my brain is like. ooh what cool new update has come from @Andrew is it PPB? is it robogotchi? … then let down. oh this is work. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

6 Likes

I just lost a motor out of the blue, flux linkage and abs overvoltage errors.
Does anyone have a 170kv 6384 aps lying around? @Andy87? :grin:

2 Likes

depends on how many Wh, above and below 100wh is different

2 Likes

I do have one spare APS laying around yes :sweat_smile:
But the replacement bell I got for this one doesn’t fit perfectly so there is a bit a bigger gap between bell and mounting plate. Not sure if I would feel good to sell that one.

3 Likes

i have a solution for that, because the ones i have are the same, i just add a ton of silicone around the bottom of the stator and make sure it doesn’t come in contact with the bell. how much? otherwise i’ll just get some new aps or flipsky

2 Likes

Did you check all the cabling for issues? Does it pass the hand test?

4 Likes

Better get a new one.
If all sold out let me know and I can send you mine.

4 Likes

Hey justin, you tell me

seriously though, i did check all the wires and i also swapped the escs so i know its a motor issue, i havn’t followed brians hand test though

Thank you Andy!!!

3 Likes

Just saying, I had huge Flux linkage offsets when one of my bullets came undone. If you have a multimeter, I’d run some continuity checks to make sure. Cheaper than a new motor and easy to fix.

6 Likes

Guess I’m gonna go die now…

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes