Allow yourself to introduce yourself

I feel more view it not as a derogatory category, but many use the noob question forum as a crutch for lack of reading and researchā€¦

5 Likes

we really need a random chitchat thread instead of using the introduction thread lol

5 Likes

Well, some of that will happen. Just let others field the softballs and wait for a hardball instead.

3 Likes

but what does the yellow and green wires mean

2 Likes

so qwik?

4 Likes

:crazy_face: :crazy_face:
we still donā€™t have one

5 Likes

Welcome brotha

6 Likes

https://forum.freesk8.org/t/welcome-to-the-lounge/8?u=billgordon

The Lounge is that place.

4 Likes

I miss you @BillGordon

6 Likes

But weā€™re both here!

But I know what you mean. I miss ESN frame.b022 and the rest of the inmates over at esk8.news. But life goes on, and man did I get offered a great parachute in the form of FreeSK8.

7 Likes

I like leg

and skatebroad

8 Likes

@BillGordon this is definitely title material.

7 Likes

So are we esk8.news refugees? :joy:

2 Likes

Excellent notion.

2 Likes

Ivā€™e had a few drinks, your icon is tripping me out :rofl:

6 Likes

agree, i like the thread you and @k00k have going on

7 Likes

Yup, weā€™ll get there. When FreeSK8 products start dropping, there will be a influx of people and activity.

4 Likes

Ello,

Iā€™m Kalita. Iā€™m a damn furry if you all havenā€™t guessed. Iā€™ve built and rebuilt my mountain board twice. I actually love battery building, itā€™s so tedious but fun.

I like beer, I like batteries, I like bikes, and I -love- coffee. (ALL B, except coffee. Thatā€™s actually A+).

:fox_face:

12 Likes

Hi Kalita. Welcome!

4 Likes

Hi my name is Ross and I am a refugee

Snowboarded for years and skated in my youth. Also into mountainbikes but havenā€™t ridden in way too long.

Near 40 with wife and kids decided esk8 looked like fun so bought a preloved analog deck made one and loved it.

Recently snapped Achilles is fucking me over, but waking unaided today and canā€™t wait even to get back in the workshop building shit.

Hope this place offers some solid leadership. You fuckers better not read my PMs.

Churr

12 Likes