Allow yourself to introduce yourself

Tip your waitresses.

8 Likes

Lol but for real I just imported all the parts separately. It’s not illegal at all to purchase and own laser emitting components no matter the power rating. Look up DTRs laser shop for all the components you’d need.

It’s only illegal once you’ve assembled it into a portable, battery powered unit… :smirk:

6 Likes

he DOES have a nice lil booty :peach:

7 Likes

I regret not saving that sexy legs shot from ESN.

6 Likes

Imma go back to LHB-land it’s getting weirder in here.

8 Likes

What’s up everybody :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :rofl:

12 Likes

Nacho, Nacho man.

Good to see you over here. Good news is you’re in the cool kid club now, bad news is you have another forum to time suck.

9 Likes

Ola, Nachorito. Good to see your cape flapping over here.

7 Likes

Yea @skate420, show us the things!!!

7 Likes

We may need to talk soon. I just got the okay from the wife to get another motorcycle…kinda wanna build one!

6 Likes

Please show us the things @skate420!

7 Likes

Oof that’s a lot of pressure. They are just a few handmade sabers. I was getting a feel for a manual lathe and mostly having fun. These were pretty well loaded with features we developed at home though. Interial sensor, data storage, audio amplifier, WiFi, self hosted web configuration, multiple power output options for LED strips or laser output and probably a bunch of stuff I forgot over the years.

The pics were hard to go through so it took me a while… (i apologise)

Also, hi! my name is Renee and believe it or not I too like skateboards :smiley:

If you desire special FreeSK8 features I’m open to bribes… just sayin’

16 Likes

So humble. Those rock! I bet the CNC’d hosts cost a penny!

5 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Justin. New to DIY esk8 but didn’t like the esk8 news forum because there’s too much joking around. I’m more of a serious man myself anyways and love the development going on around here. I was also told there’s a GillBordon who’s super handsome here

11 Likes

hi justin

fuck off… we’ve already exceed our quota of Justin’s and Jason’s… take a number and we’ll email you if an opportunity arises…

12 Likes

We have a firm “no fun” policy in place here. But just so it doesn’t feel grim, users will be allowed 1.3 jokes per month.

Good to see you, jujalicious.

9 Likes

@Jujo !! glad you made it. if you decide to let your hair down and be a @k00k y jump into

t0 WaX p03T!c 0fF t0p!c

5 Likes

Awesome to see you here bro!

Show us ya shop!

https://forum.freesk8.org/c/workshops/16

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Luka, and I am addicted to esk8.

No, I don’t live on the second floor btw.

Glad to be here.

9 Likes

Welcome Luka

6 Likes