Al's Wild World of Wallaby Wankery

6 Likes

Too many wishes. Do you think I may be in a state of discontent with my current situation? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

maybe? I’m going to Reunion Island mid november, feel free to come. that would be one heck of a wish come true :grin:

1 Like

Holy shit that place looks amazing.

We are in hardcore lockdown here. At this point in time I don’t know when we will ever be allowed out :joy: i haven’t travelled properly in years, would be nice to see some new sights.

2 Likes

it’s spectacular. of course i’m going there for a climbing comp haha. Staying with a bunch of friends down there. I’m part of Team reunion this year for my climbing club. they are like the coolest people i know and i thought that was the best thing for me this year since i’ve had quite a terrible season.

1 Like

Well, fuck you then.

6 Likes

fixed :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

this was me last year at the Coupe De France in the Reunion

6 Likes

You have no idea how bad I wanna draw a dick on that photo. But I must resist.

7 Likes

yes. much discontent :kissing_heart: :rofl:

Thanks Al

1 Like

He means your handcuffed and hairless body, Louis. Heed my warning.

4 Likes

please elaborate. I’m hairy af Bill. Pics needed?

2 Likes

He will shave you down completely with a Bowie knife. Watch the documentary called “Crocodile Dundee” one day.

6 Likes

Fuck off mate, I got a Donk

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate me Bill :cowboy_hat_face:

I just realized that Donk is actually @malJohann

3 Likes

Oi! I’ll let you know, much to @BillGordon’s disappointment, that I have waaay more teeth than that.

5 Likes

Also…

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0GI1J0ZGPNTU7DR2AOVIUO3NB2/ref=atv_hm_hom_c_r1Fy1u_4_2

3 Likes

My dick has the marks to prove it.

5 Likes

Patently untrue, you’re still alive.

6 Likes

fish fuck in water… fuck that shit!

3 Likes