Al's Wild World of Wallaby Wankery

definitely stealing this idea

fucking brilliant

2 Likes

only for boards though JC…

3 Likes

heat shrink works for cocaine and other dopes packaging as well…

a friend told me

2 Likes

It works but it would have been more gooder if I had packing around the deck so that the transition wasn’t so severe. The wrinkles in the corner were not ideal.

3 Likes

I’ve been using tape, saran wrap, parchment paper, wax paper, wax, fuck- all, I must try this out… I have enuff board size shrink I 'll fit the whole mid-section of the board in the heat-shrink bag!!!

2 Likes

I just went to a local signwriter and scored a bunch of offcuts and misprints of sign vinyl for free :ok_hand:

3 Likes

i don’t have any friends

everybody hates me

I think I’ll just go pound sand

4 Likes

Ironically, these strange lurches into self-doubt and reflection are one of the reasons we are friends.

(Just don’t tell anyone.)

4 Likes

I love you very much even if you are a degenerate scumbag :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

fuck… now, what do I do with all this sand I’ve pounded???
this outpouring of :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
from you and @BillGordon has me re-energized and ready to take on the world of esk8 agin…

now, what to do with all this pre-pounded sand…

4 Likes

I need some of @Saturn’s magic :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

13 Likes

It’s fine!
The only difference I see is, he has drawers, you not :man_shrugging::joy:

6 Likes

@glyphiks, Can your madness build jump?

3 Likes

Yes it can but things started breaking when I started jumping. So I stopped jumping :joy:

I sheared a gear possibly because I had the backlash a little too loose or possibly because I throttled in the air, or a combination of both. Pretty sure that I killed my DavegaX by jumping as well… it could be damage to the canbus cable or damage to the unit itself, I haven’t done any further testing with it. All I know is that it worked fine before I started jumping, and then it died. Intermittent power.

A dedicated, lightweight jump build will occur at some time in the future. But it’s definitely not on my priority list.

5 Likes

It’s impressive that you can jump with it considering the weight of that thing.

3 Likes

It jumps with him.

9 Likes

It would be easier on the gears if they jumped separately tho

Specially for landings

3 Likes

Anything will jump if it hits the right ramp with the right speed :joy:

I can manage small ‘ollies’ with it, but yeah, its off the cards for the time being, it was expensive enough as it is, let alone to keep breaking stuff :joy:

3 Likes

Did you make a detailed cost breakdown? :joy: that’s the kind of things I wouldn’t even want to be reminded about.

3 Likes

I stopped counting at 8000AUD. I don’t want to make a list :joy:

10 Likes